Do you sit or stand???.....and where?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my hair standing up in my bedroom and do my mu standing up in my bathroom, with no natural light.

when im in a hurry (most days) i stand in front of the bathroom mirror, when i have time i sit in front of my makeup mirror

Dont drop your makeup in the toilet!!

I do both

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you sit or stand to do your hair and makeup???I sit on the toilet for both and I have a 3 tiered cart that I pull up in front of me. I take waaay too long to stand the whole time!!

How about you??

edit: my bathroom has a window across from the toilet!!!

I sit at first then I get bred and walk around while doing it... And I dont do my hair only when I get haircut, in which case Im sitting.

I do my hair in the washroom, but I have a vanity table with light's and mirrors that I sit to do my make-up at.

i do my hair in the bathroom, but my makeup in front of my desk, in my bedroom. we have small windows and we live on the second floor (we say the first in France, lol, whatever) so we don't get much light. my bedroom is the best place to have natural light. and i move all my makeup in a drawer, so it's easier that way.

Sit in front of my mirror in my bedroom to do my makeup.

Hair... I have a crop, so it's usually blob of gel/wax/creme/clay/whatever, rake through, go.

I sit at my table next to my tiered drawers with all my makeup in it.
smile.gif

Back