Do you sit or stand???.....and where?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand up for the whole hour and a half.. lol i cant stand sitting while doing my mu and hair... i get lazy

If I sat, I couldn't get close enough to a mirror, so I have to stand and lean over my dresser. It's really not the best position, but it's the only one I have, so it'll do for the 10 minutes maximum it takes for me to do my makeup.

I stand in my bathroom as ive a huge mirror and do my foundation there. Then i sit on the edge of my bed and finish off my powder, eyes etc in the proper light, then do my hair.

oh wow....ummmmit depends...if i'm pressed for time i stand...bathroom and bedrooms mirrors (different lighting)....if i have time to spare i sit on my bed and doit in the mirror on my dresser

I sit on the floor in front of my night table, pull the bottom drawer open and set my lighted make-up mirror on the edge so I can be real close for make-up.

i have a desk with a big mirror and 4 shelves of makeup i stand in front of. i have a lamp aimed directly at my face.

I stand infront of my dresser mirror
smile.gif

I stand in front of the big mirror that's on my closet door. I'm in a dorm room so there isn't exactly an ideal place!

for my makeup i stand in my bathroom...(I have dressing room lights)and then for my hair I grab my bar stool and long length mirror and turn my bathroon into a salon

I also stand in front of the bathroom mirror for both. You know, it never even occured to me to sit and do them. There is actually really good lighting around my closet mirror! DUh...can't believe i've never done that. I guess it's just habit for me to stand in the bathroom. LOL!!

I stand in the bathroom (best lighting because of the "three glam bulbs") for the hair and make-up.

I used to stand because the bathroom mirror had the best light. Recently, I bought a professional light up makeup mirror from the thrift shop for $4. so now I think I am hot mama, sitting down at the desk in my room applying makeup..

Stand at the mirror, I just do a quick makeup job in the morning. I really don't wear tons but I like to look nice.

I sit at a desk in my room which used to be for comp, but now I have a laptop and use that desk for makeup. My closet doors are mirrored so I use that, I like the lighting in my room.

Back