Do you sit or stand???.....and where?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take about 1 hour to straighten my hair and 10 minutes to do my makeup. I stand for both

I'm with the majority of chicas who stand in the bathroom... Best lighting IMHO most times.

I sit in front of my computer to do both hair and makeup. I usually use my Hello Kitty mirror for both heh

hair~stand in the bathroom in front of the 1st mirror. we have 3 mirrors in the bathroom long skinny ones next to each other and for somereason only use the first one. makeup stand or sit in my room where THE BOX is.

holy cow..........I'm really lazy......I'm one of the only ones here who sits!!!!!!!!!!!I couldn't imagine standing!!

I stand in front of my dresser when applying lip make-up and blush, but I sit infront of my wall mirror to do my eyes because I can get closer to it. For my hair I normally stand because I like to keep it low maintance.

I stand in front of my bathroom mirror
smile.gif

I sit on my bed. I have one of those lighted mirrors that I sit on my bed stand I do my hair on my bed too. I cant put makeup on standing well I cant but it looks way better if i sit and do it.
add_wegbrech.gif

I do everything standing in my bathroom, all in artificial light (no windows, so I make sure to check in daylight whether my make-up isn't too strong before leaving).

I stand in front of sink and do my hair. I sit at a vanity (really my old desk) and do makeup. Sitting on my bed LOL. I use mineral makeup so yep its kinda messy there LOL

Usually I do it in the car on the way to school... no time!! If I'm not in a hurry I do it all in my bedroom standing up.

I'm really lucky in that I have a whole room to myself, split between sewing and make up. I have a big table near the window that I sit to do my makeup at.

Back