Do you sit or stand???.....and where?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I stand to do hair and makeup. Most times it's in the bathroom.

sheep.gif

I stand in the bathroom to do my hair and foundation. Then I sit in chair in the living room to do my eye make up.

haha

i stand in front of a mirror in my room to do foundation/powder

i stand in my bathroom to do my hair

i "sit" on the bathroom counter at school to do my eyemakeup (i get to school wicked early and its less of a hassle than doing it at my house)

and i sit in homeroom when i put my lipgloss on. lmao

I do my hair standing up in my bedroom and my makeup sitting down on the counter with all of my makeup I plan to use that day spread out around me.

Ok I might take the longest here. LOL. I bought a great L shaped computer desk,so half is for the computer and the other half is for doing some of my makeup at. I still do foundation,contouring and blush in the bathroom. I like the light better in there.

i stand, my sink is in front and i lay down my makeup kit plus brush container on the counter. i do my hair standing up too...which explains why sometimes my hair is sometimes "half done" because i get tired. hahahaha!

I stand in the bathroom to do my hair. Something about wielding a flat iron when I'm seated makes me nervous...can't explain it!

For makeup, I usually sit at my computer desk and aim my posable light at my face like a makeshift vanity.

I always stand to put my makeup on--whether it's in the full length mirror in the bedroom or the smaller square one above the bathroom sink. I could just never sit, I know that much--I'm way to restless a person to stay still for that long...If I could, maybe my makeup might be better.

Back