Do you sit or stand???.....and where?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i stand in the bathroom mirrior to do hair and face mu.. then i sit on the counter with my feet in the sink to do my eye mu and lips

I do my hair in the bathroom standing up and my makeup in the bedroom sitting down. It does take forever to get finished!!!

i sit on the toilet so i can poop AND do my makeup at the same time...multitasking baby!!

Naw im j/k...i sit either on the toilet or on the bed where the light comes in from the big window....

I sit and do my MU on computer desk, sometimes multitasking myself on doing make and checking email at the same time :]

I sit on the edge of my bed in front of my window and as the sill is about 2 foot deep makes it handy to lay out what I'm going to use and in front of natural light.

I do my hair in the hall as that the only place with a plug and a mirror in close enough proximity. I'm saving for this gorgeous mirror to put in my bedroom with a socket close enough to it!

I stand in front of my bathroom mirror! I can't do my makeup while sitting somewhere, I don't know why, I just can't! LOL! My hair is short, so all I have to do is put some hair gel and I'm good to go!
smile.gif

I do my makeup in front of a window so I can do it by natural light, then I go to the bathroom to do the hair. I hate it though because it gets to hot.

I usually stand in front of the bathroom mirror, though sometimes I'll take a hand mirror and stand by the dining room window, to check what I'm doing in natural light.

Originally Posted by BrooklynMimi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I had a lighted vanity to sit at with all my makeup spread out before me...but I don't.
I stand in my cramped bathroom and put it on. One day I'll get that vanity.

same here, i sit ono the sofa to do it, then go into the bathroom to do blush better lighting
smile.gif

I stand in front of my bathroom mirror to do both. I wish I had room in my bedroom for a vanity with lights!

I sit on my bathroom counter for my makeup and then stand for my hair. I need to start doing my makeup in natural light, though.

I don't get any natural light seriously none at all (which is why we're moving) I do my make up standing up in my tiny bathroom and I do my hair sitting down in the bedroom. I'm getting a vanity when we move. Can't wait!

Back