"Don't waste your money on _____"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max Factor Lash lift mascara- just eww! Clumpy and gross even Great Lash by Maybelline has to be better.

Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline, the Almay eye color collection (the green eyes one was garish), and Rimmel Volume boost lipcolor.

Any Rimmel waterproof mascara (they're like the despised "mascara tints"-they manage to make you look like you have thinner eyelashes)

Any Bourjois waterproof mascara (does not keep a curl)

Revlon's 3D waterproof mascara (quite possibly the worst applicator in the world that gives you the glamorous Tammy Faye [r.i.p.] two lash look)

Neutrogena duo-phase eye makeup remover (well, it is effective, but leaves an oily residue-which is not supposed to happen, so maybe use it a night)

Lierac eye makeup remover-does absolutely nothing

Stila gel/creme eyeliners-they flake

I do like: Loreal Lash Out and Voluminous (both waterproof), Shu Uemura basic mascara

Rimmel eye makeup remover

Bobbi Brown gel/creme eyeliner

I forget the brand...Revlon??...bedroom eyeliner. It is a powder eyeliner with a thick, spongy wand. When I applied it across my top lash line, the powder fell all over my cheeks and made me look like a zombie! And this is from someone who has had a lot of thick eyeliner experience!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC Select SPF 15 foundation.
this is the only MAC product I ever truly hated. it made me look even more dull than I do withOUT makeup and strangely yellow-looking. (although it WAS the right shade)
icon_eek.gif

I agree with you on this one! Gave me the same result
bs.gif
haha

MAC Strobe Cream. I wore this once and it broke me out the next day all over my forehead...

And I rarely ever breakout.

Collection 2000 - Tranclucent Pressed Powder: Broke into little bits instantly so it was terrible to use and gave my skin a orangey look!

Rimmel Extra Super Lash: Didn`t lengthen my lashes, just made them clump together. Also irratated my eyes a bit.

- mac studiofix. didn't give me an outbreak, but it made my pores look gigantic, and it was very heavy. hated it.

- i forgot the brand, but it's like, covergirl or something. their long-lasting lipstick and lipgloss are awful, especially in a bright red color. it gets flaky and looks terrible.

Laura Mercier primer was a big disappointment to me. Also, I had no luck getting decent coverage with Nars Creme Eye Shadow.

Tressemme 2 N 1 shampoo/conditioner. There is like no conditioning at all,just shampoo. So much for saving time! It sucks

Kiss Me Mascara....recieved a sample and was so excited but in the end was a big dissapointment.

Heres another one Rimmels Exaggerate Lip Liner....I don't know if I got a bad batch but it has a horrible strong chemical smell.

Latest posts

Back