Embarrassing Moments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by girl_geek Hmm, I don't have any stories that are quite as good as those already posted ... probably just the time when I was at Taco Bell in high school and left my retainer on my tray and accidently threw it away -- I had to pull the big trash can out of the cabinet and dig through it to find my retainer in front of everyone! LOL! That would have been embarrassing!
Ok, speaking of Taco Bell. Haha! This one time a long, long time ago* I thought I had to fart so I pushed but it didn't come out so I pushed harder and then I pooped myself.

*yesterday (Kidding, it was when I was like 8 or 9 but still embarrassing.)

Lisa - u r killing me here and I am at work LMAO!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa LOL! That would have been embarrassing!
Ok, speaking of Taco Bell. Haha! This one time a long, long time ago* I thought I had to fart so I pushed but it didn't come out so I pushed harder and then I pooped myself.

*yesterday (Kidding, it was when I was like 8 or 9 but still embarrassing.)

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa We all have them. Please, feel free to share yours so I can possibly feel better about mine.
I'll start with this one which happened on my first visit to my current gynecologist.

While feeling up my breast (examining, whatever) she goes, "Ohh, so you're one of those naughty girls?" My face went...
icon_eek.gif
...and then turned to...
icon_biggrin.gif
...at which point I said in a sexy voice, "Yeah, how'd you know?" She stopped smiling and her face turned blank. It was at that moment that I realized that she meant "knotty" because I have fibrocystic breasts, not "naughty"!
icon_redface.gif

Okay, over to you! Let's hear your stories.

OMG, OMG this story is soo damn hilarious!!! Lisa, you are seriously funny!!!
Jen

Ok, this is nothing compared to some of y'alls! But...one time at work, I was talking to a male client about candy, and I said "Reeses penis" instead of Reese's Pieces. I was so stunned, I kept talking as if nothing had happened, which made it a lot worse, a lot more awkward. I should have just laughed about it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh, another one. This one isn't funny...One time when my daughter was around 2, we were at Wal-Mart, standing in line to return something. Behind us was a woman who had a very noticeable birthmark or something on her face, it was dark blue splotches. My daughter pointed right at the lady and very loudly said "Look! Blue's Clues! A clue, a clue!!" (Some of you may not know that Blue's Clues is a children's show where they look for clues which are marked by blue paw prints) I couldn't get her to stop, and since we were standing in line, I couldn't just get away from this poor woman. I turned around and mumbled an apology to her and just kept trying to get my daughter to stop. It was the most awful thing ever. Kids...
icon_frown.gif

I was on a movie date with a guy who was about 2" shorter than me. This was the Sade era, and I thought I was so chic and cute with my long store bought ponytail. I had it all twisted and wrapped into a topnot just for this date. Well, the lights went out, and he went to put his arm around me and knocked my bun off into the aisle behind me.
icon_eek.gif
He was as shocked as I was! We both reached back between us at the same time to pick it up. I finally put it back in place on my head, and didn't realize until we were leaving, that it was on crooked like the leaning tower of Pisa. We laughed about this later, but it sure wasn't funny right then. That movie was Dead Presidents, and everytime I see that movie box I think about my falling bun moment.

LMAO!!! You guys are cracking me up!! lol
claps.gif

I'll have to think for some of my moments but today I kinda made an ass out of myself when I was washing the truck... I swung the spare tire out so I could wash the tailgate (it's a 2 dr. Chevy Blazer) and instead of backing and manuvering around to wash the other side, I figured I'd pull out and turn around (being I was washing it in the parking lot outside my bf's 4x4 shop & the guy @ the unit next door was outside w/ a few of his friends) so I drove to the end and was about to turn around when I hear an (embarrasingly) loud THUD! guess who forgot to latch the tire back on!!! lol
icon_redface.gif
I got a lot of stares and tried to play it off that it didn't close right the first time. Whoops! lol Just glad it didn't dent anything!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa We all have them. Please, feel free to share yours so I can possibly feel better about mine.
I'll start with this one which happened on my first visit to my current gynecologist.

While feeling up my breast (examining, whatever) she goes, "Ohh, so you're one of those naughty girls?" My face went...
icon_eek.gif
...and then turned to...
icon_biggrin.gif
...at which point I said in a sexy voice, "Yeah, how'd you know?" She stopped smiling and her face turned blank. It was at that moment that I realized that she meant "knotty" because I have fibrocystic breasts, not "naughty"!
icon_redface.gif

Okay, over to you! Let's hear your stories.

hahaha.gif
OMG Lisa!!! That is hilarious! But she started it! Bet she uses a different term from now on.
icon_lol.gif

Speaking of Birds (Nicolet) I had an embarassing moment of my own. I always wear my hair in a large messy bun, piled on top of my head. I was walking into Nordstroms and a GIANT crow swooped down and latched onto my bun. It's wings were flapping and it's claws were scratching into my head. I was screaming bloody-murder and running in circles and flapping my hands. I was alone and must have looked like a raving lunatic! It kept swooping down and attacking my head. Finally I was able to run into the store. People were staring and laughing. It sucked, I wanted to die. It was literally like a scene out of birds.
icon_lol.gif

LMAO omg, i haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks so much for these amusing stories. I have many, but here is one.

I was an exchange student, so i meet the family, they were all friendly. A month passes, and we had a family gathering, my "brother-in-law" (in that host family) was tickling the little kid, it was like a tickle fight, so then i said i something (i don't remember what) he started tickling me. I laughed out so hard that a high pitch noise came out of, you know. Yes I farted and very loud!!! There was family around, i was soooo mortified.
icon_redface.gif
Everyone pretended like nothing happened so that was nice.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Liz OMG!!! you guys are cracking me up! Me too! I've been sick and they say laughter is the best medicine so these stories have been quite beneficial for me. Keep 'em coming!

Originally Posted by SewAmazing I was on a movie date with a guy who was about 2" shorter than me. This was the Sade era, and I thought I was so chic and cute with my long store bought ponytail. I had it all twisted and wrapped into a topnot just for this date. Well, the lights went out, and he went to put his arm around me and knocked my bun off into the aisle behind me.
icon_eek.gif
He was as shocked as I was! We both reached back between us at the same time to pick it up. I finally put it back in place on my head, and didn't realize until we were leaving, that it was on crooked like the leaning tower of Pisa. We laughed about this later, but it sure wasn't funny right then. That movie was Dead Presidents, and everytime I see that movie box I think about my falling bun moment. That's hilarious! My embarrassing moment happened during the formidable age of 14. I was in a wave pool at a water park. It was one of those really strong wave pools, where the waves tower over you and knock you off your feet.

Anyway, a really big wave came through and while I was being swept away some guy's foot got stuck in my bikini bottom.
icon_redface.gif

When the wave went away, we were left lying on the ground with his foot in my bikini bottom, which had started creeping down, exposing my bare behind!

I was screaming at him to get his foot out, but then another wave came by and knocked us down again and we were still stuck together. This went on for about five minutes, while his friends and my friends stood on the side of the pool and laughed!
icon_lol.gif

hmm the other night my friend and i were going downtown on the subway which arrived right as we got down the steps--i didnt want to have to wait for the next train because of buying tokens so my friend gave me her extra one. for some reason the doors were about to shut and we were running through the turnstile but mine got stuck...as i run into it it FLIES open and i almost do a faceplant in front of an entire crowded saturday night train. oops.

yea--um everyone was howling. it was mortifying to see some of these people around campus the next monday.

nickname for the evening "gracie" :p
smile.gif

All your stories are amusing, I am laughing so much my stomach hurts. Keep them coming!

Welll Hmmmmm......... Mine wasn't too long ago. The girls and I were talking and exchanging tips for the bedroom. I got really into it and started moaning and saying all these dity words to go along with and grinding my hips against my chair and everybody is laughing so I keep doing it more then everyone just shuts up and I don't notice that they are all looking over my shoulder where low and behold is the VP of our company coming around to be introduced to the staff! Nice first impression I left him!
icon_redface.gif
I got the most evil eye from my boss that whole day

I was mortified and didn't say a word for the rest of the day!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hmm, I don't have any stories that are quite as good as those already posted ... probably just the time when I was at Taco Bell in high school and left my retainer on my tray and accidently threw it away -- I had to pull the big trash can out of the cabinet and dig through it to find my retainer in front of everyone! Happened to me too!! In a burger place...so embarrasing to ask the emploees to search their trash...10 year later and my mom still reminds me of that...LOL

This topic is hilarious. I have had so many embarrassing moments in my life that it is hard to just pick one. Well one time at work there was this new guy who had just been hired and when he introduced himself to me he said *Hi my name is Ha Ha Ha Ha Henry* I thought he was fooling around and when my girlfriend walked into the room that was full of other employees I called out to her *Hey Carolyn, this is Ha Ha Ha Ha Henry* Little did I know he had a speech impediment. Man was I ever embarrassed.

Back