Embarrassing Moments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, if you were paying attention you would have seen that he posted and answered your question.

Tony is an awesome guy and he started this makeup site for his lovely wife Reija who is also one of the admins.

Now let's get back to the topic of the thread.

I was in JcPenney's today when I felt a brown snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole so I headed to the bathroom. Normally I don't like to take a dump in public restroom because it grosses me out if the water splashes up but sometimes you have no choice and this was one of those times.

I noticed (smelled) someone else was in there but thought, "Oh, well....maybe they're almost done." I had just barely sat down when I heard the voice of the aforementioned person say, "Hi, how are you?"

I thought it was a little strange since i've never had a convo with a stranger while in a public stall but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine, thanks!"

The girl goes, "So what are you up to?"

What the heck kinda question is that!? At that point I was thinking this was way too bizarre as I answered, "Uhhhh, like you, i'm just sinking a few logs."

I was trying to hold back my laughter but was feeling kinda awkward at the same time so I just decided to hurry up and pinch it off and get out of there when she says, "Can I come over?"

OoooK, this question was just too weird for me but I decided to be polite and end the conversation so I told her, "No.....i'm a little BUSY right now!"

Then I hear her say nervously....

"Listen, i'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall that keeps answering all my questions."

I just stayed in there until she was gone.

icon_redface.gif

add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
OMG................yet another crap incident brought to you by Lisa!!!!!.............do you go out looking for poo trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was in JcPenney's today when I felt a brown snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole so I headed to the bathroom. Normally I don't like to take a dump in public restroom because it grosses me out if the water splashes up but sometimes you have no choice and this was one of those times.
I noticed (smelled) someone else was in there but thought, "Oh, well....maybe they're almost done." I had just barely sat down when I heard the voice of the aforementioned person say, "Hi, how are you?"

I thought it was a little strange since i've never had a convo with a stranger while in a public stall but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine, thanks!"

What the heck kinda question is that!? At that point I was thinking this was way too bizarre as I answered, "Uhhhh, like you, i'm just sinking a few logs."

I was trying to hold back my laughter but was feeling kinda awkward at the same time so I just decided to hurry up and pinch it off and get out of there when she says, "Can I come over?"

OoooK, this question was just too weird for me but I decided to be polite and end the conversation so I told her, "No.....i'm a little BUSY right now!"

"Listen, i'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall that keeps answering all my questions."

icon_redface.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the funniest story I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Whats the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Mine has to be when my Husband put his boat into reverse and it shot up on to the slipway & there was people standing there looking at us like we were nutters/certifiable, i could not stop laughing, but my Husband was really
madd.gif
which just made me laugh even more.
rotfl.gif

Another time we were in Orlando and my Husband decided to get a bottle of water out of a vending machine, we thought a small bottle would appear, but no, it was so funny we stood there like idiots as loads of water gushed out onto the floor, he just walked away really embarrased.
stupid.gif

I was in the Park with 2 of my dogs and a Lady come over to ask if she could stroke them, so just as i said yes to her Otto my Weimaraner decided to cock his leg and **** all over her, i was so embarrassed, guess he must have liked her
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was in JcPenney's today when I felt a brown snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole so I headed to the bathroom. Normally I don't like to take a dump in public restroom because it grosses me out if the water splashes up but sometimes you have no choice and this was one of those times.

icon_redface.gif

rofl2.gif
uglyhammer.gif
rofl2.gif

lmao at all these situations.
rotfl.gif

I have a few embarrassing moments..

One time I was at a nightclub with friends, wearing a summer dress. I had a few drinks in me but wasn't super drunk. A certain song came on, can't remember now what it was, and I had to get up and dance. I was on the dance floor having a great time and all these people around me were laughing, smiling but I figured they were having a great time as well. My friend came rushing over and yanked the back of my dress down. I guess I had static cling and my dress rode up the back of me exposing my butt/underwear. lol!

Another time I was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. At the hotel pool they had banana boat races. I participated but towards the end our boat tipped over. In the process of falling into the water, one side of my bikini moved over exposing my boob. I didn't notice it at first. The guy hosting the race announced quite loud.. "Miss ,your boob is exposed" I was so embarrassed. I dove underwater, fixed my top and quietly snuck out of the pool.

LOL...I love this one! I embarass myself all the time! Now I know I am not alone! Okay, so here is one of the older moments....My daughter ( who is 6 now, was 3 when it happened ) was in the bathroom for a LONG time! When I went in to check on her, she was standing in the middle of the floor, holding the plunger in one hand and a wad of TP in the other, water all around her! She looked so guilty and innocent at the same time! So I had to wade in, and fiddle with the tank thing to get it to stop overflowing. At this time, we lived in an apartment, and I was worried about the water leaking downstairs into the neighbors ( new tenants had just moved in). I got her changed quick and ran downstairs to make sure no damage was done to their apartment. I knock on the door, and the FINEST man I have ever seen opened it! So here I am dumbstruck, when his almost identical brother came to the door as well ( found out later they are 2 years apart ). I finally get myself together and ask, "Is your ceiling leaking? I mean, my toilet overflowed - I mean, my daughter made my toilet overflow!" Yea....they both looked at me like I was crazy, and the 2nd one to the door went to check, while dude ( the super fine one ) just stood there smiling at me! I was mortified! How dumb is that! LOL....on a side note, I did see him again, on a "sane" day, and ended up goin out a few times!

ummmm in like 7th or 6th grade, i ended up throwing up quietly on my desk in the middle of class while the teacher was talking.

no one noticed until i raised my hand to be excused.

but i didnt hear the end of it all year long after that.

i have a thing about locking myself out.....

My sons closet door has a key lock on it that we had to break one day and now it doest work properly. You have to get a butter knife to open it. Well, earlier in the year, he had just turned two, i was cleaning it out the closet. Really Into what i was doing i didnt realize he closed the door! I was locked in and he was locked out. Of course i couldnt open the door and neither could he. He was crying..... hell i wanted to cry! I was kicking it and knocking into with my shoulder.... nothing was working. So after a while I told him to go get my cell phone.. i thought yeah right, but it was worth a try. He went off still crying and was gone a while. (I was like great, what is he into). But he did come back with the phone, i call my nieghbor and she was getting her oil changed... and couldnt leave. so i had to call the elderly couple across the street and tell them where the spare key to the front door was and they got me out. i was so embarressed!!!!!!

one more... its alot shorter

i just got a new car... i wanted to go wash it at the car wash. My hubby said no he would but he had been saying that for days. Soooo, me and my friend went to town and i thoughti was just going hope out and wash it real quick, i had her go get change. so we both get out and guess what what... locked out. In the stall of the carwash. I had to call my hubby and and tell him, he was so mad. That was embaressing b/c we argued about it right in front of my friend..........

Too bad no one have a video camera cause these would win big money on AFV. Lol

I've had a few but the most memorable one was last year.. Driving home from a business trip and I stopped to use the ladies rest room.. On the WV turnpike.. So I finish my business but when I stand up the toilet auto flushes and sucks the back of my skirt in and about ripped it off me.. Lol. But I pulled it out and wringed it out, still in the stall.. Just then a mother with like 8 kids came in.. So I stood there for the longest time waiting for them to leave.. All I needed was a couple kids asking "Mommy why is that guy wearing a skirt and why is it all wet??". Lol. So I wait and use toilet paper to dry my skirt..

So just as they leave another girl comes in, to the stall next to mine and starts throwing up.. I assume she's pregnant but ewwwww.. Am I ever going to get out of here?? Hehe. So finally I exit the stall and wash my hands and then go over to the hand dryer and start drying my skirt... Took like forever.. So I'm about done when this little old lady walks in and takes a look at me and asks "Having problems, dear?". "I was but I'm fine now thanks"... I reply as I head out and hightail it back to the car!! Lol. Now I always pay attention to where my skirt is when in the ladies room.. Hahaha

Ohhh just thought of one when I was in High School.. My girlfriend and I were pretty "actively involved".. Get my drift.. And one night, full moon, in the summer, I took her home form a movie and we ended up in the bushes just outside her living room window... Where here parents were watching TV.. With both our clothes off.. Clothes spread everywhere.. So after we were done we gathered up our clothes .. In the dark and got dressed.. And then we went inside where we were greated by her mother.. And after a minute she got this scowel on her face and asked my GF what we had been doing... "Nothing. Just went to a movie"... Ok.. Then why is your top inside out????? Ohh shit.. Aaaaahhhhhh.... Couldn't think of anything and was so embarased.. Caught by her mother... A few days later my GF said that her mother would let me come over if I kept my thingy in my pants... Lol.

i knew there would be a thread like this somewhere and i really need to share my two humiliating things which both happened to me today! blah.

I was in this shopping centre that just opened so after going in every single shop on the ground floor i decided to head up to the next floor and see what they had so i got in the elevator, pressed the button for level 1 and waited, then the elevator lady voice said "level one"....but the doors didnt open. i stood there for ages waiting for it to open getting more panicked by the second thinking "oh my god....oh my god.....ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and i started really freaking out, banging on the doors and shouting "hellpppp!!! i'm stuck!" then i heard people laughing behind me turned round and there was the mall, with loads of people standing giggling their heads off! it was one of those stupid elevators that has doors that open on both sides!

so then i tried to pretend to myself it didnt really happen and it was just a dream and carried on shopping. I stopped off round my new boyfriends house to drop off something and his friends were there (who i hadnt met before!) so he asked what i bought and i'm like "look at my new bag!" "these are my new shoes!" "look how cute my new top is" then i showed him a loofah i bought which i thought was really cool cos it was a funky one that had a handle so you could get your back and not miss any bits. His friends started laughing and I thought they were laughing at me being so excited about a loofah. i'm like "its a supa doopa loofah!!!" and my boyfriend went "no baby, its a paint roller".

blonde much?

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif i knew there would be a thread like this somewhere and i really need to share my two humiliating things which both happened to me today! blah.
I was in this shopping centre that just opened so after going in every single shop on the ground floor i decided to head up to the next floor and see what they had so i got in the elevator, pressed the button for level 1 and waited, then the elevator lady voice said "level one"....but the doors didnt open. i stood there for ages waiting for it to open getting more panicked by the second thinking "oh my god....oh my god.....ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and i started really freaking out, banging on the doors and shouting "hellpppp!!! i'm stuck!" then i heard people laughing behind me turned round and there was the mall, with loads of people standing giggling their heads off! it was one of those stupid elevators that has doors that open on both sides!

so then i tried to pretend to myself it didnt really happen and it was just a dream and carried on shopping. I stopped off round my new boyfriends house to drop off something and his friends were there (who i hadnt met before!) so he asked what i bought and i'm like "look at my new bag!" "these are my new shoes!" "look how cute my new top is" then i showed him a loofah i bought which i thought was really cool cos it was a funky one that had a handle so you could get your back and not miss any bits. His friends started laughing and I thought they were laughing at me being so excited about a loofah. i'm like "its a supa doopa loofah!!!" and my boyfriend went "no baby, its a paint roller".

blonde much?

HAHA! That sounds like something that I would do!! So funny!

Anyone have anymore funny stories???

Omg these are hilarious. My embarrassing moment was when I was on my period. This was when I barely got it. It was like the third month and i got mine during the summer. Well I was having a hard time with how to put pads in during this time. So I and my mom and younger sister shes 7 went to the dollar store and this guy was holding the door for us so we could enter and he was leaving. So he was holding the door for us when i heard him say eeewwwwoooo i just ignored it but when i got home i went to the mirror to check and i had like 4 or 5 red circles the size of grapes i was so humiliated i had pink shorts on btw but it was still noticible no one saw i guess but me and the stranger man

Well, when I was 8 I got my head stuck in a turnstile at the CN Tower. I was stuck for two hours in front of everyone, in the lobby of a major tourist attraction, on March break.

Security ended up having to unbolt the damned thing from the floor to get me out.

Back