• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone already posted about the big beauty.com gwp = but you have to spend $150 to get it - normally its $100...but here is a list of what is in it and another GWP that I just noticed on the site - looks like its stackable and its a full size item:

Origins-goatee.jpg

LP-Lela-Rose-3a.gif

Someone already posted about the big beauty.com gwp = but you have to spend $150 to get it - normally its $100...but here is a list of what is in it and another GWP that I just noticed on the site - looks like its stackable and its a full size item:

Origins-goatee.jpg

LP-Lela-Rose-3a.gif
if anyone gets this and they do not want the molton brown body wash - pm me!! 

Question guys, has anyone had issues with Amazon Prime?  I just ordered this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009QXP77I/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new with my Amazon Prime which says that it's 2-day eligible, but it says ships within 1-2 months.  I really want the rowing machine like.. now.. but the shipping's all wonky on this.  Do I just wait for a day or two and see if it ships?
Usually that just means they don't have it in stock, so there's an extra wait because they have to order it as well.

Usually that just means they don't have it in stock, so there's an extra wait because they have to order it as well.
Thanks lady!  Hmmmmmmm.  I want my rowing machine!  Maybe I'll just have to get used to running outside for a bit or do some hiit classes on youtube.

When I saw the locked button on the other thread I panicked! Plus, MUT was down for me earlier today, anyone else?

I am playing cart tetris with my Shiro Cosmetics order! TheFourth gets you 15% off! If you spent $15 pre shipping, you get a the free anniversary color (it's this). I have tons of samples, a full size blush, plus a BLUE BLUSH y'all! Now debating if I want a Hunger Games themed shadow (answer is yes, duh.)

@@dancersmum can you post the link for the $20 gwp by any chance? I don't think I got that email *fist shaking*
The Origins one? It's right on the main page  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think I got an e-mail either!

Hoping they have another good GWP with $10 purchase tomorrow morning..I'm already looking for a good $10 item haha

If anyone is planning to purchase any of the Sephora Fragrance Samplers here is the breakdown on values:

[SIZE=14pt]Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler $58[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]- 0.25 oz Balenciaga Florabotancia dabber & redeem for 1 oz Spray $70
- 0.15 oz Burberry Body Tender dabber  &  redeem for 2 oz Spray $68
- 0.17 oz Bvlgari Omina Crystalline dabber & redeem for 1.3 oz Spray $65
- 0.24 oz Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball & redeem for 1 oz Spray $55
- 0.24 oz Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball & redeem for 1 oz Spray$55[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty & redeem for 1 oz Spray $58
- 0.17 oz Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur & redeem for 2.5 oz Spray $72 (Best Deal
- 0.14 oz Lancome La Vie Est Belle & redeem for 1 oz Spray $58[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler For Her $65[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- 0.04 oz Florabotanica by Balenciaga & redeem for 1.7 oz $100 (Best Deal)
- 0.04 oz Chloé by Chloé & redeem for 1.7 oz $105
- 0.05 oz Happy by Clinique & redeem for 1.7 oz $48
- 0.05 oz Love by Coach & redeem for 1.7 oz $72
- 0.05 oz Light Blue by Dolce&Gabbana & redeem for 1.6 oz $72
- 0.03 oz Very Irrésistible by Givenchy & redeem for 1.7 oz $71
- 0.06 oz Guilty by Gucci & redeem for 1.6 oz $77
- 0.04 oz Butterfly by Hanae Mori & redeem for 1.7 oz $68
- 0.05 oz Couture La La by Juicy Couture & redeem for 1.7 oz $72
- 0.05 oz La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme & redeem for 1.7 oz $78[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- 0.04 oz Daisy by Marc Jacobs & redeem for 1.7 oz $75
- 0.03 oz For Her by Narciso Rodriguez & redeem for 1.6 oz $78
- 0.05 oz Florence by Tocca & redeem for 1.7 oz $68
- 0.06 oz Bright Crystal by Versace & redeem for 1.7 oz $69[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her $55[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]- 0.04 oz Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline & redeem for 1.3 oz $65
- 0.03 oz CLEAN Rain & redeem for 2.14 oz $69
- 0.06 oz Gucci Guilty Black & redeem for 1.0 oz $58
- 0.05 oz Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir & redeem for 1.7 oz $72 (Best Deal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- 0.04 oz Marc Jacobs Honey & redeem for 1.0 oz $52
- 0.05 oz MARCHESA PARFUM D'EXTASE & redeem for 1.0 oz $60
- 0.03 oz For her Narciso Rodriguez & redeem for 1.0 oz $54
- 0.05oz  Prada Candy & redeem for 1.0 oz $64
- 0.05 oz Ralph Lauren Romance & redeem for 1.0 oz $49
- 0.05 oz STELLA MCCARTNEY Stella & redeem for 1.0 oz $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sephora Favorites Fragrance Deluxe Sampler For Her$55[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline & redeem for a 1.3 oz $65
- Chloé Chloé & redeem for a 1 oz $75
- CLEAN Skin & redeem for a 2.14 oz $69
- ESCADA Especially Escada & redeem for a 1 oz $50
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia & redeem for a 1 oz $45
- Gucci Flora by Gucci & redeem for a 1 oz $64
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh & redeem for a 2.5 oz $89 (Best Deal)
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million & redeem for a 1 oz Not on website  
- Philosophy Love Sweet Love & redeem for a 2 oz $36
- Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y & redeem for a 1 oz $60
- Tocca Cleopatra & redeem for a 1.7 oz $68[/SIZE]

Following this thread, I completely lost track of the other one.

When I saw the locked button on the other thread I panicked! Plus, MUT was down for me earlier today, anyone else?

I am playing cart tetris with my Shiro Cosmetics order! TheFourth gets you 15% off! If you spent $15 pre shipping, you get a the free anniversary color (it's this). I have tons of samples, a full size blush, plus a BLUE BLUSH y'all! Now debating if I want a Hunger Games themed shadow (answer is yes, duh.)

Love Shiro's stuff! I can't partake in the sale right now (spent way too much this past month), but I purchased 35 samples of her eyeshadows a few months ago. I ended up pressing them, and I love them! So many sparkles! 

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not seeing where to enter TheFourth code :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not seeing where to enter TheFourth code :(
You have to create an account first! Then when you are in your cart, on the right hand side, there should be a promo code area. Lemme go grab a screen shot and I'll edit my post. 

Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 11.57.48 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ohh, why thank you!! I probably should have just gone to the site first :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Here's to hoping there's a good GWP tomorrow / I love ShopRunner. 

I know girl, I know. I played around alllll day and finally ended up spending like $20. But I got a gorgeous full size blush, a mini jar of shadow, a lip gloss, and tons of samples. Plus that weird green color for free. PLUS she throws in free samples and candy with orders. MEEP. 

Totally missed this thread until I realized the other one was locked!

@@rachelshine

http://www.beauty.com/skin-care/qxg12873

I didn't get an email for this one too but I spotted it on the site - wonky - sometimes they email and sometimes they don't...can't figure it out...

Still debating...

I think this is one of the few times their GWP's stack...I've got 3 in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger as I'm trying to decide if any of this stuff qualifies for need lol...ummmm I can spend 150.50 and get 262.50 in freebies...I'm a sucker for that...

beauty.com's GWPs have been super glitchy for me today. I was trying to redeem a $10 off $40 and my monthly drugstore dollars, and take advantage of some GWPs that can be combined with other offers. The Phyto $40 GWP would only get triggered if I added multiples of one Phyto product. It wouldn't work if I wanted to spend $40 on two different Phyto products. And The Body Shop's $20 GWP wasn't triggered by the $20 lotion I wanted to buy, unless I bought two of them. It was frustrating enough that I decided to just forfeit the coupons and save my money.

And by "save my money" I mean "oh well I'd decided to spend $25 anyway so this is a good time to try out BeautyDNA."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back