Eureca #2!!! Another mineral discovery!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been doing this technique for sometime & I agree its awesome. The coverage seems way better when you apply it this way.

Originally Posted by Min I have been doing this technique for sometime & I agree its awesome. The coverage seems way better when you apply it this way. Not only the coverage but also the finish! Don't you think?

Originally Posted by Thais Not only the coverage but also the finish! Don't you think? Yup way smoother IMO it evens out the skins texture or the appearance of it anyways. This would be especially good for people with drier skin.

Originally Posted by CarolAZ DO YOU HAVE To use some "special" water or will regular bottled water work okay?? Thanks so much, CarolAZ

I use mineral water with a few drops of grape fruit essential oil (because it smells good
smile.gif
) You can use what ever water you have I just decided to use mineral when I started to apply wet.

Originally Posted by Min Yup way smoother IMO it evens out the skins texture or the appearance of it anyways. This would be especially good for people with drier skin.

I use mineral water with a few drops of grape fruit essential oil (because it smells good
smile.gif
) You can use what ever water you have I just decided to use mineral when I started to apply wet.

Yes it l agree, it should be nice for people with drier skin. My skin is oily in the T zone and it looks great as well. LOL

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to try this. I still have my EDM sample and I have to say, I really like the coverage. I'm gonna try the spritz thing...I'm just gonna try spritzing water though and see what it does.

I really need to order a full size of the EDM.

wow Thais you're helping ladies pull men with this new discovery. ALl hail the Mineral Makeup Queen!

Originally Posted by broken OMG! Can I just say that this Eureka is amazing!!!!I tried it on Sat. night and let's just say there were a lot of compliments coming my way....even from the singer of the band I went to see.
11a.gif

Thanks Thais for posting this!!

YAY I am glad u like it!!!! I got fix+ and have been experiementing with it too, love it!

^ Good for you! I got another Fix+ 'cause I traded it for a BNIB Shu Uemura glow-on. The effect is just amazing! And oh, I now spray the brush AFTER I swirl the minerals in, and the effect is even more gorgeous.
wink.gif

Update: I like the finish better when I use EDM with my Fix+ instead of using BE. And my makeup lasts a whole lot looooonggger than when used without Fix+.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky Update: I like the finish better when I use EDM with my Fix+ instead of using BE. And my makeup lasts a whole lot looooonggger than when used without Fix+.
wink.gif
Yup, I bought Fix+ last weekend and I am loving it too!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yvette104 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the info, I'm going to try it in the morning. YAY! Make sure to post pics!

I'm so happy I found this site. I'm learning so much and hope that I can contribute as I go along...

Originally Posted by mbseirani /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so happy I found this site. I'm learning so much and hope that I can contribute as I go along... I'm glad u liked it!

Back