Eureca #2!!! Another mineral discovery!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the wet brush application technique for sure. I really like applying it with a foundation brush. I'm able to control converage better it seems with a wet foundation brush.

Thanks for tip. I typically use a sponge to apply mmu so I modified your technique. I tried the foundation brush method too and I have to say it gave better results than the sponge because it gave more control. Still used a sponge to blend/buff it in though.

Just wanted to thank you for the thread. Been "perfecting" my technique all week with the wet application and I think I got the validation I needed that I f inally got it right. Went to get my drivers license renewed today and the lady who took my picture actually admired my new license before handing it to me and said "I think that's one of the best drivers license pictures I've ever seen". Hmmm...maybe I ought to go get into some trouble so I can show off my new pic! LOL Thanks again for the great tip!

Back