Eureca #2!!! Another mineral discovery!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool idea! I wonder if it would work with my Studio Fix... I think I will try tomorrow.
smile.gif
I used to use PF mineral makeup, but it was too yellowy and made me look sick.

Ok..I hardly got any sleep last night..decided to try it out anyway this morning..and I absolutely LOVE the finish! Thanks so much for sharing this tip with us..I look like I did have 8 hours of sleep. The finish is flawless, it even looks airbrushed. Can I ask you something? Do you use the 182 brush for applying your minerals wet? I use pure luxe foundation and they state you shouldn't buff their mineral foundation. Don't know why that is though...

i am madly in love with future skin.........but i may have to steal my moms bare essentials and try this.....!!

I plan on trying this tomorrow. I am going to run into town tomorrow and get a mist bottle and put some Evian in it.

Originally Posted by leintjess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok..I hardly got any sleep last night..decided to try it out anyway this morning..and I absolutely LOVE the finish! Thanks so much for sharing this tip with us..I look like I did have 8 hours of sleep. The finish is flawless, it even looks airbrushed. Can I ask you something? Do you use the 182 brush for applying your minerals wet? I use pure luxe foundation and they state you shouldn't buff their mineral foundation. Don't know why that is though... I am glad you liked it too! Yes I use the 182.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I plan on trying this tomorrow. I am going to run into town tomorrow and get a mist bottle and put some Evian in it. Did you end up trying it??

I use plain tap water in a mist bottle when applying MMU. I have fairly dry skin so i find it doesn't feel as dry this way. What i generally do is load up my kabuki brush with the MMU then spritz it with the water before applying it. I'm going to get some Fix+ though and try it with that too

Just out of interest what formula in the EDM do you use because you have great coverage. I'm just about to order some samples and was thinking of going for the intensive

Originally Posted by tandcmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use plain tap water in a mist bottle when applying MMU. I have fairly dry skin so i find it doesn't feel as dry this way. What i generally do is load up my kabuki brush with the MMU then spritz it with the water before applying it. I'm going to get some Fix+ though and try it with that too
Just out of interest what formula in the EDM do you use because you have great coverage. I'm just about to order some samples and was thinking of going for the intensive

I use the intensive formula.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use the intensive formula.
smile.gif
Great I just ordered some samples based on your review and some other reviews and can't wait to try them.

I'm only using this idea from now on!. The effect it gives is like your skin has been airbrushed! I'm so glad I got hold of a spritzer bottle
biggrin.gif
x

Originally Posted by xkatiex /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm only using this idea from now on!. The effect it gives is like your skin has been airbrushed! I'm so glad I got hold of a spritzer bottle
biggrin.gif
x Cant wait to see a pic, katie!

gosh I thought I posted this but quess I didnt. Anyway I did all the above but spritz a Sponge one spritz and swirled around my face . I have done this for about 3 days and oh my God its aweomse the dewiest and lovely finish. Lasts forever as well

I am waiting for my EDM samples, in the meantime... I am surfing different threads...

I guess I need to keep posting to see the pictures. I can't see any of them yet. Aww.

Thais you are just a fountain of joy and helpful MU tips.....and you are the youngest resident at your hospital!!!! Holy Cow you have a lot of energy!!

Thanks for another great tip!

Originally Posted by sbc1974 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am waiting for my EDM samples, in the meantime... I am surfing different threads...
I guess I need to keep posting to see the pictures. I can't see any of them yet. Aww.

I think you can see them when you reach 10 posts.

I recently started using the Fix+ with my minerals. The finish is great! I love minerals again!

Back