Eyeshadow Mania! - An eyeshadow show n' tell

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

COASTAL SCENTS 120 PALETTE THREE

I NEED this 
icon_eek.gif

semi-topic related...are there any good coastal scents codes floating around so i can handle my shadow envy,lol

The top box was today's incoming order. Tonight's project: swatching the new stuff, sorting everything by color, and picking out a few for next week so I don't freak out in the morning. This is a hobby that combined my OCD tendencies *and* need for bright makeup! Everyone wins!
I'm so jelly! Your GDE collection is amazing! Mine is teeny weeny compared to that lol.

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

semi-topic related...are there any good coastal scents codes floating around so i can handle my shadow envy,lol
Keep checking in with them, they ALWAYS have one good sale going on! Like right now their 88 Mirage palette is $12.95!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eyeboggling and awesome! My no buy sucks, but I'll find some pretties to share with y'all when I'm off it!

Agreed!  I have a feeling this thread is going to make my low-buy very, very diffiult.  I also think this is going to be my favorite thread...Eyeshadows are my  weak spot.

All rightie, here are tonight's swatchlets:
And in case anyone was wondering, here's why I swatch on my hand:
Not much swatching space available.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All rightie, here are tonight's swatchlets:

And in case anyone was wondering, here's why I swatch on my hand:

Not much swatching space available.
Those are so pretty! There the Glamour Doll Eyes shadows right?

Those are so pretty! There the Glamour Doll Eyes shadows right?
Whoops, yes, all Glamour Doll Eyes. I'm working on collecting sample jars of all of them before I decide what to get in full-sized versions. There are some I do want in full-sized jars, but I need the full sample collection first. I wasn't kidding about the OCD. I actually accidentally ended up with a couple of big jars that I meant to get in small jar form, and I'm actually semi-considering getting sample jars as well just so I have *all* of the sample jars. I tend to be a completist when it comes to stuff like this!

I seriously have to pick a small number to use each week (I change shades weekly and overall color schemes seasonally) and put the rest in a completely different room so I don't have a meltdown trying to decide what to wear each morning because I WANT TO WEAR THEM ALL! That number was something like 25, then 15, and now I'm cutting it back to 5. I'll eventually wear them all due to the rotation, but I need fewer colors to pick from at 5:15 in the morning. Too many choices in the morning spins me into overload and poor color combination decisions.

great idea Cookie!!!

I'd love to see what you all have in your makeup collection, give me an idea where to look for!

here's one from my first Inglot haul!

starting on TOP left: MATTE #322; right: Rainbow satin (green) #134

BOTTOM left: Rainbow (purple) #129; right: "i have thrown the packaging for this one so I don't have the number for this one. Sorry!" And if you know how I can easily pop this out pls let me know =)

the last two skinny lines to the right are eye liner swatches #203(purple) #206(green).

Originally Posted by ooj4cki3oo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

great idea Cookie!!!

I'd love to see what you all have in your makeup collection, give me an idea where to look for!

here's one from my first Inglot haul!

starting on TOP left: MATTE #322; right: Rainbow satin (green) #134

BOTTOM left: Rainbow (purple) #129; right: "i have thrown the packaging for this one so I don't have the number for this one. Sorry!" And if you know how I can easily pop this out pls let me know =)

the last two skinny lines to the right are eye liner swatches #203(purple) #206(green).
OOooooooo, I LOVE the teal/blues! <3

OOooooooo, I LOVE the teal/blues! <3
thanks! me too I can't wait to play with it 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 those colors are probably the brightest colors I have in my collection right now!

This pic doesn't have swatches to go along with it, but at some point someone asked me how many Coastal Scents Palettes I have.....here you go....

I forgot to add the 120 Palette Four to the pic, I set it aside for review and I have the 120 Five coming to me soon!

This pic doesn't have swatches to go along with it, but at some point someone asked me how many Coastal Scents Palettes I have.....here you go....

I forgot to add the 120 Palette Four to the pic, I set it aside for review and I have the 120 Five coming to me soon!
wub.gif
 This is SO BEAUTIFUL. I need these. 

Ooh, I'll have to share my favorite ones that aren't listed: my Cargo quads! So excited about this thread. Eyeshadow is my absolute favorite makeup item!

Cookie, I have been wanting a new Coastal Scents palette (or two). Which one is your favorite? Or, which one would you recommend to someone who prefers shimmers/satins to mattes, and loves lots of purples, pinks, blues, and greens, and not too many browns?

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, I'll have to share my favorite ones that aren't listed: my Cargo quads! So excited about this thread. Eyeshadow is my absolute favorite makeup item!

Cookie, I have been wanting a new Coastal Scents palette (or two). Which one is your favorite? Or, which one would you recommend to someone who prefers shimmers/satins to mattes, and loves lots of purples, pinks, blues, and greens, and not too many browns?
Probably the 120 Palette Four, it's got a huge selection of pinks, blues, purples, lavenders and greens...it does have browns as well though. It's all satin or shimmer! Check it out on Coastal Scents website if you like or wait till tomorrow...I should be posting swatches/pics for it then!
biggrin.gif

Probably the 120 Palette Four, it's got a huge selection of pinks, blues, purples, lavenders and greens...it does have browns as well though. It's all satin or shimmer! Check it out on Coastal Scents website if you like or wait till tomorrow...I should be posting swatches/pics for it then!
biggrin.gif
I actually just placed an order for the 120 Palette One and the Ultra Shimmer Palette. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I decided to go with One first because I'm weird and I like to do things in order, and it seemed to have quite a rainbow. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'll end up collecting them all...brushes are next on my list....

Back