FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys got me too! I justified it to myself because I canceled my Popsugar box........
wink.gif
Totally justified ;-)

Originally Posted by SiriusDreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kitnmitns, you are not good for my checkbook (or my budget).  I totally just subscribed.  I have ZERO willpower!  
That's funny, cause I am not good for my budget either! Ha! Actually, I do not feel bad AT ALL about indulging myself with the subs I have ordered.  They have provided me with a silly amount of happiness.

Also, there is

Butter London in my future! Never tried it, but with a name like butter, it has to be good ;-) 
Happy to have you on board Sirius :)

I just read on the FFF site that the FAB48 code is only supposed to work for 48 hours starting on March 5th. So, if you were considering, you might wanna make your mind up soon. (Man, I'm not just an enabler, I'm a pusher!) Sorry, just wanted everyone to know!

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just read on the FFF site that the FAB48 code is only supposed to work for 48 hours starting on March 5th. So, if you were considering, you might wanna make your mind up soon. (Man, I'm not just an enabler, I'm a pusher!) Sorry, just wanted everyone to know!
Hahahahahahaha! LOVE it!

Love you guys- thanks for being the enablers that you are- I took bf's cc- this sub is on him...lol! Also thanks kitmittens for the code- this was the ultimate enabler move :)

In the email I got from them today there was also a different code, it was FFF72 and it is good for 72 hours 
smile.gif
 (also good for $10 off)

Mmhmm yep, I just subscribed.. Heavens to Betsy, why have I no willpower lol. This box does sound amazing, though, and I couldn't resist with the $10 off code 
smilehappyyes.gif

I canceled popsugar after the January box. I ordered this box before I saw the spoilers. I think I will be happy with this box. I like that it is every three months instead of every month. I too hope there is a variety in the jewelmint item. I already own that one!

I want all of it but I am going to behave and skip a roo:) I can't wait to see your boxes come in! The price is a little much for me

I also have no willpower. But I was thinking about re-upping my Glossybox for the month and now that I've seen this I've decided to take that money and put it towards this box. I spent the money on it by just seeing the Moroccan Oil that I've been wanting to try and it's worth the amount of the enire box so seemed worth it to me. After seeing all the contents I'm elated with my choice. The only things in the box that I've tried before are Zoya and Butter London polished. It looks ike the Butter London color may vary but the Zoya hasn't seemed to. I hope I get a Butter London one I don't already own (went on a splurge when Utla had them buy one get one).

Also, I've seen the box compared to PopSugar Must Have and I wonder if the rest of the boxes will vary more or if they'll continue to be more like big Glossybox/Birchbox types that are pretty much all beauty/fashion. I'm personally not sure which way I'm hoping for it to go but do look forward to seeing how the boxes evolve.

Depending on how this sub goes, I may unsubscribe from POPSUGAR for a while and just receive this box seasonally. I have so many subs...it's hard to keep track of all my deliveries. LOL

I wonder if PopSugar's news about their upcoming Specialty Box is them trying to compete with this new box.

Just joined!! I fell victim to peer pressure lol. But this box looks amazing!!! I can't wait to get my shipping email and get a box full of surprises.

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if PopSugar's news about their upcoming Specialty Box is them trying to compete with this new box.
I bet!!

I subscribed. My husband is going to KILL me for it, but I couldn't resist! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and, the spoiler makes me happy I did. That's a good box! I like most of those items.

So glad it's pay day tomorrow. This box looks promising & I absolutely adore Guiliana. Birchbox & I have went our separate ways. On my 3rd month of Ipsy & PopSugar...so I'm excited to try this one as well! You guys are awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

Back