FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to sub but I think I have to wait until tomorrow!! I wish I could right now because that box has absolutely nothing I don't like!! I hope it doesn't get sold out by tomorrow ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Jewelmint star necklace and it's much cuter than it looks in the picture.  I got it in a mystery box and thought it looked like something for a little kid, but when it's on, it reflects light gorgeously.  It's actually one of my favorite pieces!  I'm not signing up since nail polish is useless to me and I have a few of the other items already, but thought I'd share my love of the necklace for anyone who's on the fence!

I'm in...I was thinking about it before, but seeing the pics of the first box convinced me. I think I will cancel PSMH and let this replace it.

Subscribed!  I was contemplating signing up for Glossybox anyway, so cost-wise it actually works out better to just do this instead.  I'll use everything in the preview, except most likely the Jewelmint jewelry (don't wear gold), so totally worth 40 bones!

I'm going to sit this first one out.  Although I'm very tempted, but my baby fine thin and oily hair and scalp has no use for the hair oil treatments.  I could eBay it or give it as a b-day gift to my friend who loves that stuff but, I can't justify buying the box for me right now. Certainly one to keep an eye on for next quarter.  

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up to get their first box. It was $10 off with the code FAB48

https://fabfitfun.com/vip/

Beyond the Moroccan Oil that they show you, I spy

polish that looks like Zoya in the box.
  They are quarterly, $49.99 incl shipping, and they state that box items are worth over $100/box. (Thanks Jen for the heads up!)
No problem.  I signed up.  Im so weak.

I signed up too. I'm almost out of Moroccan Oil, so that is how I justified it.  Probably going to cancel popsugar since I seem to always get the colors and items I don't like.  

signed up. But didn't find anywhere to manage my account... can any of you kind girls point me to the right link? Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

signed up. But didn't find anywhere to manage my account... can any of you kind girls point me to the right link? Thanks so much!
I can't either, that and my computer was having issues so I was never able to give my preferences or take that quiz everyone was talking about... great!

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have the option to manage your account yet. You kind of had to take the quiz right away I think. :-/

Originally Posted by crburros /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have the option to manage your account yet. You kind of had to take the quiz right away I think. :-/
Dang it... Well I e-mailed them in the hopes that they can help me out... I kept getting an all black screen after I signed up and paid... I kept refreshing but nothing ever came up...

Wow! I may cancel Glossybox for this sub! It way cheaper than GB every 3 months too. I will see how the next one is first.

Hm, I subbed, i'm concerned now after taking the survey that it might not accommodate plus sizes. I sent them an email to see how much of a risk i'd be taking. 

Back