FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at this image from their website, you can kind of guess what future boxes may contain. You can see all the items in the 1st box within the photo. My guess is (purely speculation) that these are things that they've already secured for the boxes. Otherwise, why would you put them in the photo? (It'd be like free advertisement for these products for no reason.)

VIP_DedicatedEmailGraphic_v16-600x393.jpg

I like what I see, and I also like the fact that most of these items can be easily ebayed or regifted if they don't fit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Count me in!

Originally posted by Lola Jean

Dang it... Well I e-mailed them in the hopes that they can help me out... I kept getting an all black screen after I signed up and paid... I kept refreshing but nothing ever came up...
The same thing happened to me and I emailed them also....  I didn't get a quiz, but I did get a confirmation email that I'm signed up!  Let me know if you hear from them and I'll do the same! 

Hm, I subbed, i'm concerned now after taking the survey that it might not accommodate plus sizes. I sent them an email to see how much of a risk i'd be taking. 
I did the same thing and emailed them. When I was on the sizing page and I actually kind of surprised they only had XS-XL/0-14 (or about there, right?). I'm usually an XL on top and about a 16/18 on bottom; and that's depending on the store too. Hopefully they respond quickly! I'm excited to check this new sub out, but I will be disappointed if all the clothing items never fit..

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love you guys- thanks for being the enablers that you are- I took bf's cc- this sub is on him...lol!

Also thanks kitmittens for the code- this was the ultimate enabler move :)
hahahahahahahaha! I do what I can ;-)

Originally Posted by mandyb82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did the same thing and emailed them. When I was on the sizing page and I actually kind of surprised they only had XS-XL/0-14 (or about there, right?). I'm usually an XL on top and about a 16/18 on bottom; and that's depending on the store too. Hopefully they respond quickly! I'm excited to check this new sub out, but I will be disappointed if all the clothing items never fit..
I had the same problem. I'm also normally an XL and 16/18. So for the top part I put XL and didn't put anything for the botton part. Seeing as the first box has nothing size oriented I just went ahead and subscribed anyways. Let us know if you hear anything back from them on sizing though.

Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The same thing happened to me and I emailed them also....  I didn't get a quiz, but I did get a confirmation email that I'm signed up!  Let me know if you hear from them and I'll do the same! 
I will for sure!  I still haven't heard anything yet!

I just used the FAB48 code today and it worked for me.

Does anyone know how I can take the style profile quiz? I signed up on my iPhone but the quiz didn't load so I had to shut the window. Now I can't figure out how to access my account to take the quiz.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just used the FAB48 code today and it worked for me.

Does anyone know how I can take the style profile quiz? I signed up on my iPhone but the quiz didn't load so I had to shut the window. Now I can't figure out how to access my account to take the quiz.
I had the same thing happen to me but I was on my computer.  There is no way for us to log into an account.  I've e-mailed them about this but have yet to hear back.  If I do hear something I will let you know!

All right all you Veronica Mars types....where does FabFitFun boxes ship from (Cali-LA?) I assume?  What shipping service provider do they use?  3-2-1-Go...!

Not sure if this article has been posted yet but it's a good read! I'll be interested to see just how personalized these boxes will become:

Quote: FFF CEO Daniel Broukhim is cautious to get lumped in with the Birchbox-esque monthly sample box crowd – although he should be so lucky to see this initiative reach that kind of scale (Birchbox has 200,000 subscribers). FabFitFun’s gift items will be full-sized, as opposed to sample-sized, and the contents of each box will eventually be customized. Boxes will be curated with a nod to the current season and will span the company’s three topical areas of health, beauty, and fashion…with some fab and fun mixed in, one would presume.

http://pandodaily.com/2013/03/06/fabfitfun-dabbles-in-contentcommerce-with-quarterly-vip-boxes/

I had the same problem. I'm also normally an XL and 16/18. So for the top part I put XL and didn't put anything for the botton part. Seeing as the first box has nothing size oriented I just went ahead and subscribed anyways. Let us know if you hear anything back from them on sizing though.
Will do!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All right all you Veronica Mars types....where does FabFitFun boxes ship from (Cali-LA?) I assume?  What shipping service provider do they use?  3-2-1-Go...!
To answer your questions.

Boxes are shipped by a third party carrier, no specific carrier has been named.

They are based out of Los Angeles, CA, but no ship from locale has been specified.

And because these will come up eventually:

They will be for subsequent boxes on the first of the month they are due to ship.

You need to cancel 15 days prior to the end of the then current sub period or you will be billed for the next box.

And, for all subscriptions, FabFitFun expects to ship Boxes on or around the 20th of each of the months of March, June, September and December.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To answer your questions.

Boxes are shipped by a third party carrier, no specific carrier has been named.

They are based out of Los Angeles, CA, but no ship from locale has been specified.

And because these will come up eventually:

They will be for subsequent boxes on the first of the month they are due to ship.

You need to cancel 15 days prior to the end of the then current sub period or you will be billed for the next box.

And, for all subscriptions, FabFitFun expects to ship Boxes on or around the 20th of each of the months of March, June, September and December.
That was Veronica Mars reporting...HA!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was Veronica Mars reporting...HA!
Thanks!  A June purchase is just in time for my birthday so that might be when I sign up!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  A June purchase is just in time for my birthday so that might be when I sign up!
I had my Birthday this week so that was my present for myself. Also, I might not use the

Moroccan oil
either, but I want the

Josie Maran and the Gosmile products
so this makes it worthwhile for me.

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had my Birthday this week so that was my present for myself. Also, I might not use the

Moroccan oil
either, but I want the

Josie Maran and the Gosmile products
so this makes it worthwhile for me.
Happy Birthday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh dear. My bank account is going to be rather upset with me, but i NEED to sub to this! it sounds amazing and the projected value of the box is definitely worth the (steep) price of the box. It seems that you are really getting more than what you are paying for. Has anyone tried the FAB48 code and happen to know when it expires?

Signed up--haven't tried the Moroccan Oil yet and have wanted to (I might be the only person on earth who hasn't!).  So that alone makes it worth it and the pix of the other stuff have me excited!!!!

Back