FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree so far- this box ROCKS!!!  Sign up Girls!! I dropped glossybox, ipsy, & yuzen- keeping birchbox, popsugar & fabfitfun- I have a plethora of beauty products which I luv but I'm looking forward to more lifestyle items- I never thought I would say that I feel like I have a lifetime supply of makeup but my stash is ridic- LUV IT!  

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you look at this image from their website, you can kind of guess what future boxes may contain. You can see all the items in the 1st box within the photo. My guess is (purely speculation) that these are things that they've already secured for the boxes. Otherwise, why would you put them in the photo? (It'd be like free advertisement for these products for no reason.)

VIP_DedicatedEmailGraphic_v16-600x393.jpg

Umm....I may just have a dirty mind but

doesn't the pink Bed Head bottle on the left look like.....erm....a "marital aid"

doesn't the pink Bed Head bottle on the left look like.....erm....a "marital aid"
Roflmao. I just busted out laughing and scared my dog to death.

Yep, totally. Speaking of which...I wish these product surveys let us opt in for more "adult" products...if that's not lifestyle, then what is? I guess the Hanky Panky thong from PS is probably as close as I'm going to get without subbing to Spicy Subscriptions or something.

Bahahaa! Goodness that is too funny. I wonder what the name of that product is? Lol

Gonna try out the first box, since I am proud of myself for officially canceling Glossybox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cautious because it seems they will be doing sized items that likely won't work for me, but if I decide to keep it, I can always use the sized items as gifts...I don't mind that since they ask for sizes up front! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bahahaa! Goodness that is too funny. I wonder what the name of that product is? Lol
Looks like it's from the Urban Canvas Collection--"After Party Smoothing Cream."

The coupon code pushed me over the edge and I couldn't resist subscribing! I love Popsugar so this was hard for me to say no to. If anyone's curious FAB48 still worked for me a few minutes ago. 

I received a reply from FabFitFun regarding plus sized items. It doesn't really answer my question on whether they will accommodate plus sizes, but here's what they had to say:

Please note we may include this information in future surveys; in the meantime however, feel free to continue with your subscription, as the first box actually doesn't include clothing or shoes. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your interest in FabFitFun!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like it's from the Urban Canvas Collection--"After Party Smoothing Cream."

GASP!  That makes it even better!!!!!!
15d.gif

I caved too. I may cancel after I get the Moroccan oil bc I am out of it and want another bottle. Then again this looks pretty great!

I just caved. I had already put in my info when this was first posted but I couldn't do it. But my BF encouraged me this morning & since my GB was free this month, I said HELL YAS! Can't wait.

So glad lots of others are subbing too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I should be out of town when the box arrives so I'm happy to see that there will be a lot of people to tell me if there are any variations.

I've been staring at the sign up page all day and finally caved...I'm such a sucker, my husband hates the day I found MUT and subscription boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In my defense, I have SeasonsBox & Hammock Pack coming in March, each of which are the last month of my three month subscriptions so the only subs I have now are Yuzen and this one, each of which are quarterly (and my February Yuzen was only my first). I'm asking for SeasonsBox for my birthday as well, but I ditched Pop Sugar and won't be keeping Hammock Pack....that makes it okay right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been staring at the sign up page all day and finally caved...I'm such a sucker, my husband hates the day I found MUT and subscription boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In my defense, I have SeasonsBox & Hammock Pack coming in March, each of which are the last month of my three month subscriptions so the only subs I have now are Yuzen and this one, each of which are quarterly (and my February Yuzen was only my first). I'm asking for SeasonsBox for my birthday as well, but I ditched Pop Sugar and won't be keeping Hammock Pack....that makes it okay right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My hubby hates MUT too!! Lol and its totally ok. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know if this sub emphasizes exercise?  That will determine whether or not I join. I figured it was an exercise sub because of the name, but now I'm thinking it may be more beautyish?

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if this sub emphasizes exercise?  That will determine whether or not I join. I figured it was an exercise sub because of the name, but now I'm thinking it may be more beautyish?
In the survey they ask how often you exercise and what kind of exercise you do. I think they may customize based on these answers.

Latest posts

Back