FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Signed up--haven't tried the Moroccan Oil yet and have wanted to (I might be the only person on earth who hasn't!).  So that alone makes it worth it and the pix of the other stuff have me excited!!!!
I think most people signed up for the Moroccan Oil, but I actually signed up for all the other stuff (maybe minus the teeth whitener). I'll probably trade or sell the Moroccan Oil. I have some, and occasionally use it, but not that often to need another full bottle. 

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  A June purchase is just in time for my birthday so that might be when I sign up!
I had my Birthday this week so that was my present for myself. Also, I might not use the

either, but I want the

so this makes it worthwhile for me.

Happy belated birthday! 
birthday.gif

I received a response in regards to my sizing question: Thank you for your feedback. We may include this information in future surveys. Thank you for your interest in FabFitFun! Best, Vanessa Hmmm. Well I guess we will see!

I wonder if the items are going to vary slightly from the promotional boxes they've sent out. So far we know for sure that the Moroccan Oil will be included and almost everywhere says that we get a Jewlmint and ThinkThin bar for sure. Definitely hoping the boxes we get still have Butter London polishes because they're my absolute favorite but way too expensive to buy when they're not on a Buy One Get One Free special.

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh dear. My bank account is going to be rather upset with me, but i NEED to sub to this! it sounds amazing and the projected value of the box is definitely worth the (steep) price of the box. It seems that you are really getting more than what you are paying for. Has anyone tried the FAB48 code and happen to know when it expires?
FAB48 worked for me today when I signed up but not sure when it expires.

Aaaagh, just joined! You are totally an enabler, but i hope it means we will all just be beautiful and healthy together. By the way I just called FFF and received some interesting information. The representative said that Popsugar Must Have is a competitor, not a sister company. Also, the boxes should be shipping out next week, and arrive by the following week. I asked about the style survey, and they are aware of the software issue. She said they are working on it and expect to have it up by end of next week, and they will be sending out emails to correct deficiencies to the surveys. For those interested in Jewelmint, I just received an email from them for $8.99 for the first piece from Jewelmint, which is a bargain because it's usually $29.99. The code is PIECE8. But the issue with Jewelmint, and all the other Mint sites is that once you sign up with them and make your first purchase, you will be enrolled in the automatic monthly service. Unless you want to continue to be charged $29.99 every month, you have to remember to cancel for the month, or permanently.

I was nervous I was going to miss this opportunity, but I was able to sign up right now (& the code is still working). I was able to surprise my best friend with a box to welcome her to the world of subs...such an enabler :)

Aaaagh, just joined! You are totally an enabler, but i hope it means we will all just be beautiful and healthy together. By the way I just called FFF and received some interesting information. The representative said that Popsugar Must Have is a competitor, not a sister company. Also, the boxes should be shipping out next week, and arrive by the following week. I asked about the style survey, and they are aware of the software issue. She said they are working on it and expect to have it up by end of next week, and they will be sending out emails to correct deficiencies to the surveys. For those interested in Jewelmint, I just received an email from them for $8.99 for the first piece from Jewelmint, which is a bargain because it's usually $29.99. The code is PIECE8. But the issue with Jewelmint, and all the other Mint sites is that once you sign up with them and make your first purchase, you will be enrolled in the automatic monthly service. Unless you want to continue to be charged $29.99 every month, you have to remember to cancel for the month, or permanently.
I knew they were competitors!! Especially when I saw the page that looked extremely similar to popsugar's! Well, I'm glad they have competition so they can send out better products ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I knew they were competitors!! Especially when I saw the page that looked extremely similar to popsugar's! Well, I'm glad they have competition so they can send out better products ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hehe me too! Bring on the Box Wars! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From FabFitFun:

Hi Ann,   We are using FedEx, and these will be shipping from Los Angeles. Please let us know if you have any further questions.   Thank you for your interest in FabFitFun!   Best, Vanessa      i followed to clarify if FedEx means SmartPost?

Oh my goodness, I am so excited to get this box!  Even though we already know what's in it, I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands!  

I also had issues with the survey, here is what they replied:

Thanks so much for reaching out.

Apologies, but we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our survey at the moment - once these bugs have been fixed, we will send everyone an email with a new link. This should be fixed by the end of next week. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks so much

Whew, glad they will fix it, I want to be able to customize my profile.

I'm going to wait until the next box I think. I really don't need more moroccan oil but I love the zoya polish. If anyone gets it and doesn't want it, hit me up.

Back