FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the 10 code did it for me. Don't know if I'll keep it for the regular price but it is only quarterly... I signed up after seeing it on my subscription addiction.

I signed up yesterday and the FAB48 code worked for me. The total cost of the box covers the cost of the Moroccan Oil - a product I've been using / loving for a long time - so it's totally worth it for me. I've seen the spoilers and I can't wait to get my box.

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one subscribing for everything else but the oil? I'm gonna gift the oil to my best friend hahaha
I'm holding off because I can't use the hair oil. If I bought this quarter I would end up giving it away as a gift as well. But feeling like I should jump in on this now! 

Anyone notice this websites design is VERY similar to Popsugar? I am signing up too. I was in advertising, the content is sold months in advance so I would not be surprised to get these things in the photos at some point in the year. 
claps.gif

Thanks kitten!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm holding off because I can't use the hair oil. If I bought this quarter I would end up giving it away as a gift as well. But feeling like I should jump in on this now! 
I wanted to hold off but I couldn't resist the other items, ESP for $10 off. And plus, my best friend would love me even more after I've gifted her the hair oil. She already loved the julep rejects I stuffed in her Christmas gift bag. She thought I picked out and bought the colors for her.......hahahahah

Hey ladies, I just signed up for this box (Sunday March 10) - does anyone know, will I receive the current box they are promoting with the Morroccean Oil?  Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by beautybeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ladies, I just signed up for this box (Sunday March 10) - does anyone know, will I receive the current box they are promoting with the Morroccean Oil?  Thanks for the help!
I would think so, because the advertising on the page still notes that box, I would think that once the inaugural box is done, the page would change to reflect that...also since it's quarterly I bet they sell this one for a while since the next shipment won't be until June. I'm really loving the idea of quarterly subs, getting several boxes each month is so much stuff!

Thanks! I posted on facebook and they answered my question within a half an hour - awesome. I'm really excited for this one - there is a ton of good stuff in there, and I was literally just about to purchase the Morocceanoil, so bonus. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautybeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say I'm 95% sure that this is the first box (as in the current box). There's a very slight chance that this isn't the case, but it doesn't seem like there are enough unboxings out there to indicate that there would be a different one. Plus I think they advertised a guaranteed full size Moroccan Oil with the current box.

OMG how did I not know about this sooner!!

This looks amazing...does anyone know if we can cancel at any time..or if we can skip a season/box?

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to cancel beautyfix for this. Woot
Yup same here...I couldn't help myself after I knew there was Jewelmint & hair oil.

And Beautyfix is coming up so...goodbye Beautyfix :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just subbed, I'm so excited!!! I agree that the full size Morrocanoil is worth the price of the box, I've been using Macadamia Oil everyday for a year and love it, but have been wanting to try the Moroccanoil. This box looks so awesome I hope the second quarter is as good.

This box almost seemed too good to be true. It's seems legit though, they have a professional website, seemingly prompt and polite customer service, and Guiliana as the celebrity spokesperson. I just hope I get mostly beauty related items, I'm not really interested in getting clothes and shoes from a sub, I wouldn't mind a lifestyle product like a cool water bottle or something. I'm guessing there will also be some type of iPhone accessory since they asked what type of phone I have.

I won't mind sized items as long as they fit a range of body types in that size. Like including cute tights in the winter or the hanky panky thong from Feb popsugar. Or a workout top or something. If they have your size they can send things like that and ppl won't be as upset as when ps assumed one size fit all.

I'm hoping for not a lot of beauty items since there are so many subscription boxes for those items. Fun fitness, fashion, home items maybe.

OMG how did I not know about this sooner!! This looks amazing...does anyone know if we can cancel at any time..or if we can skip a season/box?
It says no commitment and there is a cancel option at the bottom of the page...an earlier post mentined when you need to cancel by I think

Does anyone have any information on the prizes that might be included?  You could be a winner! Randomly selected members will receive super-fab bonus gifts!

Originally Posted by EmilyMak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone have any information on the prizes that might be included?  You could be a winner! Randomly selected members will receive super-fab bonus gifts!
I know for a fact I saw something about a Kindle Fire somewhere in relation to this. Probably one of the articles, but I'm not sure exactly where. I think that as long as their subscriber base is small enough that there's a decent shot at winning, this is a fun part of being subbed. Even if it grew to be Birchbox sized, it would still be kind of fun. It would be awesome to get surprised with a big bonus item. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm wondering if they'll drop this as part of their pitch in the coming months though (kind of like PS said there would be a bag every month at the beginning of their sub).

I think I read iPad minis & shoes - possibly a kindle maybe.  An Awesome box with possible fun & amazing prizes- Luv it!!!

Latest posts

Back