FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading Yelp reviews for her spa, I will not be buying this box since they feature a product from such a horrible woman: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sonya-dakar-skin-clinic-beverly-hills-2

I don't care if it works; I will not support a product from someone as horrible as her. Wow. I was just trying to research if the product worked and got this doozy of a link. Interesting read, needless to say.
Holy bananas. Those were some crazy reviews! 

After reading Yelp reviews for her spa, I will not be buying this box since they feature a product from such a horrible woman: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sonya-dakar-skin-clinic-beverly-hills-2

I don't care if it works; I will not support a product from someone as horrible as her. Wow. I was just trying to research if the product worked and got this doozy of a link. Interesting read, needless to say.
Thank you thank you thank you, for letting us see this. I agree 100% a person like that should not be supported. 

I had a dermatologist eerily similar to her once.. 

I already wasn't super excited by the spoiler since it would take up about half of the value of the box, but after reading those reviews... yeah, I'm going to pass on this box for sure.

Well, I had signed up for a year with the spring box since it looked so good. I mean, I'll use this face stuff, but definitely won't be buying anything from her (both due to cost and bad business practices!).

Thank you for sharing this link, LadyManah.  Yikes!  What an evil woman.

What awful reviews! I'd never go there after reading those, but it won't stop me from trying the exfoliator. It's not like she will up sell me and overcharge me on the full line :p and whatever small portion of the sub rate she receives I am fine with supporting her product. I ordered the annual sub, so I'm getting the box regardless, and if good spoilers for the other products come out I will be tempted to buy more for family members.

I am really hoping the exfoliator is less than half the box value... maybe 1/3, since I'd love to try many other products. And I'm greedy :p. My wishlist- infuser bottle like was in may popsugar but not pink, fun stacking bracelets, apple chips or freeze dried fruit, and a code to pick out a nice summer hat. The last box had no fun jewelry to try, so hopefully we are due...

another spoiler was just released!! 

"Get a super stylish Thursday Friday mini clutch in every summer VIP Box.Their unique, covet-worthy line features a series of canvas bags screenprinted with iconic purse designs inspired by Chanel, Balenciaga, and more.

Valued at $35, it’s our go-to cosmetic bag for all of our summer travel."

Although I am not excited about some of the pattern possibilities, they look like they are nice quality as they are lined inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
another spoiler was just released!! 

"Get a super stylish Thursday Friday mini clutch in every summer VIP Box.Their unique, covet-worthy line features a series of canvas bags screenprinted with iconic purse designs inspired by Chanel, Balenciaga, and more.

Valued at $35, it’s our go-to cosmetic bag for all of our summer travel."

Although I am not excited about some of the pattern possibilities, they look like they are nice quality as they are lined inside.
This spoiler actually makes me want to sign up... NOOOOOO XD

I'm new to the boards and to FFF boxes - I didn't get an email though.  Is that the only place the spoiler is showing? 

The e-mail *just* arrived in my inbox, so you should see it soon.

And those are.......SO not my taste.  Oh, well, I'm only in it for the Flash Facial, so it's still a good deal.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Neither are for me...I'm out...plus I Just ordered the LE Popsugar so glad this one didn't tempt me!

Back