FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This brings the box total to $130.  So there is $60 left for any other products.

I'm not thrilled by the clutch.

But the Flash Facial...  Except I wouldn't even pay $50 for that in the first place.  And the LE Popsugar has Tarte in it already...  I'm hoping they both sell out before I can get them, then I won't have to make any decisions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This brings the box total to $130.  So there is $60 left for any other products.

I'm not thrilled by the clutch.

But the Flash Facial...  Except I wouldn't even pay $50 for that in the first place.  And the LE Popsugar has Tarte in it already...  I'm hoping they both sell out before I can get them, then I won't have to make any decisions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gah! First of all, I can't type and second I figured out that the value of the box is $225+ for Summer.  So there's $95 left for the rest of the items :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, I am officially not subbing for this one. At first I got excited and thought several of those bags were cute and then I realized the bags I thought were cute were actually just printed on the canvas and I changed my mind. I'm sure the Flash Facial is great but honestly it just reminds me of the exfoliator I got at European Wax Center.

Last edited by a moderator:
That bag is ugly. I get bags every month, and I don't use them, so I don't need another ugly bag. A $35 ugly bag? Um, no. Officially not subbing for the box because I'm not impressed with either item. I really don't need more junk, especially not for $50.

Anyone else get the MSA code for 25% off???

I wonder if its unique or anyone can use it.  

Anyone else get the MSA code for 25% off???

I wonder if its unique or anyone can use it.  
I got one, and since I have a year sub already, mine is up for grabs. You can compare yours and let us know if they are unique. Not sure if it can be used multiple times like the Glossy Box codes, but it's worth a shot. If anyone uses it, please let us know so we can figure out if everyone can share theirs. 

Your 25% Off Coupon Code: MSA1C0D942 

I got one, and since I have a year sub already, mine is up for grabs. You can compare yours and let us know if they are unique. Not sure if it can be used multiple times like the Glossy Box codes, but it's worth a shot. If anyone uses it, please let us know so we can figure out if everyone can share theirs. 

Your 25% Off Coupon Code: MSA1C0D942 
Mine is the same!!!  that means everyone can use it, right?

Well shes got thousands of subscribers...  I hope its a lot :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm bummed I already bought mine :*(

I don't care for the pouch at all.  Maybe the quality just doesn't show through online, but from where I'm at, it looks cheap and tacky.  I do like the Sonya Dakar flash facial, so I'm ok with paying $49.99 just to get that for half price.  Everything else will be 'extra' and I'm sure I can find someone I can pass the bag on to.   

Dang I already bought mine also or else I would totally use the code as well.  Maybe I will wait on ordering their next box and see if a code comes out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Saffyra I think a couple of them look alright but most of the designs are weird.  Not something I would use for sure.
I agree. Some are okay, but most I really hope I do not get.

Looking at the Thursday Friday webpage, only 4 designs are currently out of stock, and one is not the feather...boo. I figure those that are out of stock are what was purchased for the boxes, but I am still crossing my fingers for the feather design!

Back