FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't block the reflections. You can see an 's' on a purple or blue background. Any ideas?
almost looks like the "ys" from always feminine products...the font is right. an item reflection on the left almost looks like be a bombshell :/

I wonder if you can use the 39.99 AND the plum10 code and get it for $29.99... I'm gonna go check :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, probably not since you have to reply to the email to get the $39.99... Hmm..

Also WHY is it like pulling teeth to get a freaking answer from FFF?!?

Maybe I'll reply to the email with all my questions and hope I get an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh I'm not in. Considering the value isn't there yet for me personally, even at 40 bucks. I don't believe the SD facial is "worth" more than 15-20 dollars to me based on her reputation and those bags are something I "may" buy myself if I saw it on clearance for like 2-3 dollars. I wouldn't personally dream of any canvas clutch that was worth more than that to me. It's CANVAS.  Ya feel me?

Ok I was suckered back in by the "We Want You Back" e-mail for $10 off.  I'm so easy!!   the spoilers do nothing for me either. There is the whole mystery what if there is stuff I'd hate to miss out on though.   That makes one box skipped before caved back in for FFF,  and about 3 skipped Pop Sugar boxes before being sucked back in. Will power: Nonexistent!

I'm excited. Loved the last box & think the canvas bags (spoiler) are fun. But, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!! Has anyone's initiated? Did I mention I'm excited?!?!? Can't wait to see complete spoiler list..

jeez, I hope it's not a feminine product...nothing fab, fit or fun about pantiliners, tampons, etc
If I open that box & there is any of the above, I will hurt myself laughing. Now, I'm looking forward to it even more...

I'm excited. Loved the last box & think the canvas bags (spoiler) are fun. But, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!! Has anyone's initiated? Did I mention I'm excited?!?!? Can't wait to see complete spoiler list..
I think there is a couple of weeks longer till they ship, the original posted ship date on their website when they began advertising this box was June 30th.

That spring box looked awesome, I actually subscribed because MMandLShow made it seem like that would be the box I'd get if I used their code.  I hit purchase so quick it wasn't until later that I realized that was for spring, not summer.  I am not too excited about these spoilers.  Shoulda kept my money and tried to buy or trade for items from the spring box!

Back