FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HelpMeSleep  Have you used her products before?  Do you like them, think they make a differences, etc.?  I am curious and I have heard good and bad reviews on her products.

HelpMeSleep  Have you used her products before?  Do you like them, think they make a differences, etc.?  I am curious and I have heard good and bad reviews on her products.
I haven't used anything by her, but that European Wax Center exfoliator I linked to is the same type of thing where you put it on for a minute or two and then rub it in circular motions and all the dead skin just instantly comes off. It looks like the Sonia Dakar full size is 1oz, while the EWC one is 2oz and is $38 full price, although I usually only ever buy products there when they're doing a promotion and then they usually take money off after that for the points I accumulate for coming in for wax appointments. I'm just trying to figure out if that Flash Facial is really any better than this or what.

Has anyone tried to cancel FFF before? The spoliers just aren't doing it for me this time around. I filled out the form or whatever online and they said they would confirm it but I haven't gotten an email or anything. Should I fill out the form again or just email them? I REALLY don't want to get charged for it on the 4th. 

Has anyone tried to cancel FFF before? The spoliers just aren't doing it for me this time around. I filled out the form or whatever online and they said they would confirm it but I haven't gotten an email or anything. Should I fill out the form again or just email them? I REALLY don't want to get charged for it on the 4th.
I've canceled, and it was probably two days before I recieved a confirmation email, you can call them Monday morning if you don't have notification by then?

So I tried canceling FFF twice because I never got an email confirmation. I also emailed them to make sure but haven't heard anything. I just got one that says my FFF sub has expired. I guess that must mean cancelled? Lol

So I tried canceling FFF twice because I never got an email confirmation. I also emailed them to make sure but haven't heard anything. I just got one that says my FFF sub has expired. I guess that must mean cancelled? Lol
Yeah, I'm not too impressed with their turnaround time on emails.  I asked a question and it took them two entire weeks to get back to me.

Yeah, I'm not too impressed with their turnaround time on emails.  I asked a question and it took them two entire weeks to get back to me.
I finally did get a response after I posted. Lol but I know before it's taken them awhile to respond. Which never impressed me either.

I finally did get a response after I posted. Lol but I know before it's taken them awhile to respond. Which never impressed me either.
I've emailed their customer service and I've always gotten a quick response! Once about canceling the winter box, and recently about the MSA code. I already had a subscription, but they were willing to apply the code for me anyway! I got both responses within 24 hours. Maybe it's who responds/what time a day you email?

9 other items sounds good to me! They are not making it easy to guess any other spoilers either. The picture they sent out in their latest email has square boxes over each item instead if their actual silhouette.

image.jpg

Sorry, part of the pic got cut off but you see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 other items sounds good to me! They are not making it easy to guess any other spoilers either. The picture they sent out in their latest email has square boxes over each item instead if their actual silhouette.

image.jpg

Sorry, part of the pic got cut off but you see what I mean.
I just want to guess what the food item will be. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (if there is a food item!) 

I'm not fond of the clutch pictured :-( I am not a fan of any of their fancy purse prints on clutches.

Back