Fortune Cookie Soap: Winter Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized that I had my old credit card on file with FCS. (oops lol) But thankfully my billing date isn't until the 4th/5th anyway (since IIRC, you get billed on the same day of the month you originally signed up on?) ANYWAY. Hopefully this means I'll get my FCS box soon. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My billing date is the 8th, which is super weird. Last time I got tracking before my payment came out!

I don't get charged til the 27th! I wonder if my box will ship late?

Eta: guess not, got my shipping email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilariously enough... I got both my "we charged your credit card" and "we have shipped your box" emails in the same day! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my shipping email yesterday!  The tracking number doesn't work yet but I hope I have my box by the weekend.

Yay, I have shipping!  last time my shipping e-mail was super late.  Hopefully this means my box will come earlier than last time too.  

I think mine should be here today too!!! It's in my city as of 7am today so hoping it will show up today. If not, tomorrow for sure! SO EXCITED!

edit: Yep, out for delivery now! YAY!!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, my box won't arrive until Saturday! I'm dying to smell everything. XD

Ehhhh my body whipped cream or whatever it's called is "jello surprise". Not my favorite.

Mine was supposed to be here today but wasn't delivered. I'm sure it will be here tomorrow. So excited to smell like Christmas!

Just kidding, my box is here! 

I like Moose Mug but I'm not a cuticle butter person. 

I THINK I like Mele Kelekimaka but I can never get over the alcoholy scent of the OCDs. To me, they all kind of smell the same...

Tis the Season to be Mary I don't like at all. 

Sparky is awesome. I want to eat it.  I'm going to take a shower in a bit here & was going to use it, but it's basically like an ice cube from sitting in my mailbox all day. 

I got the Jelly of the Month whipped cream & I'm not a fan. It smells like something else I have but can't think of what.

Obsessed with I Pledge Allegiance, AMen! I want it in all the things. 

Fried Pussycat is ok. I'm excited to finally try a whipped soap. The texture isn't what I was expecting (not necessarily a bad thing, just not what I was expecting!). For anyone who has indie whipped soaps..is this how they all are?

Christmas Bonus Deep Conditioner is also a favorite! I LOVE the smell and I'm obsessed with conditioners, so this baby is going to get used up right away. 

I think I'll be ordering things in Sparky, I Pledge Allegiance Amen!, & Christmas Bonus for sure. And probably Bend Over & I'll Show You. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back