FOTD for March 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xeniba what an amazing colorful look!! It looks so pretty on you!!!

Bethany I love them!!!!! The Steamy and Tempting combo it's very unique and pretty!!

Trisha these purples are AWESOME!! Very light, and simply and sweet!!! I was looking for a purple e/s like this one!!!

Cool, thanks :icon_smil I think I'll stick to this technique I used for a while

LOVE this Kristl!! :clap:clap:clap I love Chrome Yellow and the whole color scheme is gorgeous on your skintone...

Gorgeous as usual Bethany!! I have been eyeing MAC Nylon e/s as a browbone highlight and I think you just convinced me to get it... :satisfied:

Pretty Trisha, but have you done this look before? It looks very familiar. Also where did you place the 2 Shu e/s? It looks like one color to me....

Beautimous Edda!! How are you liking the NYX so far? What is the comparison to Milani in your opinion? They certainly look like gorgeous colors on you!

Thanks :satisfied: Beautimous, is that a new word? :wassatt: I'm loving them so far, but I really hate the containers... I'm trying to figure something out, maybe buy jars like are used for pigment samples and put them in there. But they're really nicely pigmented and you only need a very small amount. I haven't tried the compact eyeshadows yet though so I don't think I can compare them to Milani in that way cause I only have Milani compact ones.

Thanks everyone!!

eightthirty: No, it was taken in daylight but the flash makes the background appear black for some reason unless I take it against my wall, which is pale lilac (like in the first pic).

Trisha: Love that purple eye! Looks great with the lips, too. :clap

Saints: Gorgeous sparkly/shimmery blue look! Love it! :icon_smil

No FOTD today for me (only ones I posted from Fri and Sat) as I'm feeling totally crap after breaking up with my fiance last night. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, it is a made up word that I love to use... :laughing:

Thanks for the info though my dear! I still have yet to see them in Tampa though... :madno: Maybe I will sometime, bc I am definitely curious about them!

Thank you Bethany :icon_love So sorry to hear about your breakup :icon_sad:

Back