FOTD for March 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leila where's your fotd? you know everybody admires you because your the best at what you do! i wish everybody can blend like you do! you sould give some classes lol

I absolutely appreciate your honesty! I really didn't even want to post it, but I just figured what the heck. We've all had our days. The best part is trying to pick out a photo where I don't look like a total jacka$$!! I wish I could share those lame pics where I was trying to pose for FOTD and they just came out ridiculously silly! I wonder if anyone else has those!

Yeah you should, we can have an international MUT conference in Iceland (or maybe NY would be more fun :laughing: ) and Leila can give us some live tutorials

LMAO @ Jennifer and Edda! You guys are so silly... And Edda don't think I didn't notice the clever little suggestion that the classes be held in "Iceland!!"

I honestly have NO makeup on today... I might play some with color later tonight and see what I can come up with though!

LMAO! I do all the time are you kidding? I take like 50 pics but I only post 5-6 bc the others I look weird or I was being silly! You are definitely not alone Mel!

Maybe not very convenient to have it in Iceland since there are only 2 MUT members from Iceland, but probably hundreds from the US :laughno:

lol I promise I will make a tour of Europe including Iceland and try to see all my MuT girls someday!! :w00t:

LMAO! Enough my ladies... You are making me blush! :laughing: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Latest posts

Back