FOTD for March 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also buy them pretty cheap on www.mydivascloset.com, I think shipping is 6,50 no matter how much you buy. Do you have any idea where I can get containers like are used for pigment samples? I only need 10 of them but they're only sold 50 together on ebay

Kristl- you looks great! You have awesome blending skiils.

Bethany - you look fabulous!

Trisha - I like how the shadows look so rich and vibrant. Are you just taunting us using Pleasureflush? lol

Edda - very pretty!

Ooh thanks for the tip off Edda!! You can buy sample jars on Ebay for good prices... I just type in "5g sample jars" and all the jars pop up. You can buy them in different quantities too.

You never cease to amaze me, Trisha! You look lovely today. Your skin looks flawless. I'm loving the Nefertiti and Pleasureflush!

Thanks for the clarification! I don't blame you on wanting to do simple stuff, it gets to be a pain when your e/s look turns muddy huh? :madno:

I'm just constantly amazed at your pics!! They're so clear. I'm sorry to hear about your breakup! I hope everything works out for the best.

(((BIG HUGS)))

Very pretty, Edda! I saw a blue look on MUA and I slapped on some blue shades last night on one eye only. I need to run upstairs and get my cam. Maybe I could retry it again with a silver color because it looks great on you!!

Xeniba - Great job. I love those e/s colors.

Violet - You look very beautiful.

Trisha - I love the purple e/s. Very beautiful.

Saints - The silver and blue e/s looks gorgeous on your eyes.

Bethany, you look gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear about your breakup! I hope you feel better soon! (((hugs)))

Trisha, that colour is just gorgeous! I love this look!

Edda, that blue looks great! Very pretty!

Bethany you looks gorgerous as usual, always a job well done. I'm sorry about the breakup...

Here's an eye from me!!

UDPP

MAC Cornflower Piggie

Cover Girl Sterling Blue (didn't show up as planned)

Stila Cloud on my hideous brow

Cover Girl Lash Exact in Very Black

aww! I have had that happen too where a shade I was going to use TOTALLY messed me over!

Still it looks lovely! I can definitely see what you were trying to do with the look and it is fabulous Melissa!

Back