FOTD for March 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_smil Ditto! Everyone here does a great job. Trisha has a very special talent that should be taken to a higher level. I'll be happy if I could have 1/8 of her talent. :satisfied:

I love them, my fav defo. They are worth the price for sure.:icon_smil

If Trisha feels she should go pro, then more power to her... I hope she achieves all she sets out to do! Everyone has a different style, and a different theory on makeup and what constitutes it. I seriously cannot name any one person the best at anything bc there is so much beauty in how everyone is different...

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words!

Yup, it's Shroom over Beige-ing. To be honest, my brush most likely had some residue from previous makeup on it (I really need to get better at cleaning my brushes!!)...so maybe that's why it looks different?

Ooh i love both looks B. Im so jealous that you get your skin so flawless

Another awesome look from you honey. Pleaseureflush looks HOT on you! Love the purple combo too. Your blending is A1

Aw no B.. Is it for sure or do you think ye may get back together? (((HUGS)))

so last nite my make up brushes wernt dry so i got creative

face: stila tinted moisturizer~love love love love love. not as much as chantacalle. but love love love. mixed with mac glimmershimmer in......the pink color. hush ccb as blush

eyes: so i discovered my clinique minx something something trio of e/s from omg 8th grade maybe had a sponge applicator in it so that was my eyeshadow the gold color everywhere chocolate in crease and sand to highlite browbone and inner corner. i experimented with liquid liner so maybeline express whatever in brown whatever on bottom lid DOTTED. that makes the difference and stila fiberoptic mascara. i looked way cute. now if i could figure out how to use the digital camerea i could show pics!

Latest posts

Back