FrenchBox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of irritated that I will be charged for another box before I see this box.

"If you purchased a monthly subscription, your payment for the next box will be automatically deducted on the 15th of the month from your designated payment method."

I'm sure this box is great, but $24 is the most I have ever spent on a beauty box and not knowing the contents concerns me.
Good point.

In the latest email I received from them they explained that their billing date had changed to the 25th.  So if they are shipping when they say and the shipping doesn't take too long hopefully we can see what's in the boxes before the 25th rolls around.

This is from the email:

"Change to our terms and conditions: (it's a good change...) 

Monthly charges will occur on the 25th day of the month (it used to be on the 15th)."
Would have been nice if I got that email. I just cancelled and now my subscription page is totally blank. I emailed and messaged on facebook because I still want the box I was charged for last month. Gak.

I just recevied a couple hours ago this email, after I sent them an email this morning. Fast reply!

I says:)

Hello Lola,

We are shipping boxes today and tomorrow.

You should receive your tracking link by tomorrow night.

I'm sorry, we're not sharing pictures yet to keep it a surprise for everyone.

We expect the first boxes to arrive on Monday. The rest should arrive on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also, we've changed our terms to reflect the shipping time: subscriptions are now charged on the 25th day of the month instead of the 15th.

Thank you,

Ben Borie

FrenchBox

Lola123 said:
Hopefully it's soon! Message repeated to download some pictures on the subject..

Hello Lola,

We expect the first boxes to arrive on Monday. The rest should arrive on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also, we've changed our terms to reflect the shipping time: subscriptions are now charged on the 25th day of the month instead of the 15th.

Thank you,

Ben Borie

FrenchBox
Hopefully it's soon! Message repeated to download some pictures on the subject..
Hello Lola,

Thank you,

Ben Borie

FrenchBox

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hold off a few months before subbing, but wow, that box is beautiful.  If the actual box is any reflection on the contents inside, you're all in for a nice treat!  I really hope everyone loves their box, this is a great concept. . . Americans are clearly interested in trying out products from across the world (I'm thinking about how popular Memebox is now!) so I hope they are successful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me too... and it says it's shipped via priority two-day service! If that's the case, it's the only sub I've ever gotten that ships Priority, and I've been through quite a few. 

Got my tracking number too. They sent it USPS priority so I should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am so excited.

Me too... and it says it's shipped via priority two-day service! If that's the case, it's the only sub I've ever gotten that ships Priority, and I've been through quite a few. 
I'm pretty sure Escape Monthly does and TravelBox did before it shut down... -I always appreciate the quicker shipping method! Super happy FrenchBox is using that method!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss!! Me, too!  So happy about the Priority Mail, too.  Normally it takes 10 days for something to get to me from florida (i live in WA) but not this time!!

My shipping updated and it will be here Monday!  Is anyone getting it tomorrow?

Well, mine has NOT left yet, it says order #135 … anyone else still waiting for word?

Back