FrenchBox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sweetnsassy9058, Thanks for posting the photos! I agree, if an item is listed on the contents card/brochure, it SHOULD be in the box...

@everyone, remember they said on facebook "Two persons can receive a slightly different box. It is a surprise Box."

Otherwise, I am not sure if mine will indeed arrive today! My tracking said the box was picked up in Miami on Friday, but absolutely nothing since! Wah! If it is to be delivered today, by now my pkgs usually says out for delivery...

Got my box this morning. I am so happy I took a chance on this box. I received the Sothy's nail polish in Rose Imperial, a white Eiffel Tower bracelet, 1 oz. sample of Caudalie Cleansing water, Sothy's eye pencil in black, Buddy Fruit Bites in banana, and the wine bag. The eyeliner isn't listed on the card so I wonder if it was not supposed to be in here. The bracelet is cute but not something I would wear.  I read a lot, however,  and it makes a really nice bookmark. I love things with Eiffel Towers. The box is also really fantastic, It is very sturdy and has a beautiful design. I wish I had received the serum instead of the cleansing water because I have been wanting to try it but it is nice to have a little travel bottle of the make-up remover. I am going to stay subscribed until the end of the year at least. It is a nice change from Birchbox and BB5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my box and am super impressed with the quality, especially for the first month. I received the nail polish in Street n tweed (I think the same as the spoiler pics), the bracelet in yellow, the wine bag (favorite item!!), BuddyBites in Orange (my nephew will love these), the Caudalie cream, and the eyeliner! The packing is so beautiful. It's like glossybox, but better, because there are eiffel towers lining the box. They also have custom stickers and ribbon. The postcard is just adorable, and I will probably frame it.

I just wish they had a referral program because I just got my best friend to sign up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my box today! I'm very pleased. I received the nail polish in "fruits rouges" and the bracelet in a bright orange. I also received the eyeliner, but not the fruit bites. Great presentation and overall first impression!!

image.jpg

My box arrived today! Very happy with the full sized cosmetic items. The other things are just "fillers" as far as I'm concerned. 

One item alone exceeds the price of the box, so it's a " win" ,and a brand I love and trust.

I just received my box and am super impressed with the quality, especially for the first month. I received the nail polish in Street n tweed (I think the same as the spoiler pics), the bracelet in yellow, the wine bag (favorite item!!), BuddyBites in Orange (my nephew will love these), the Caudalie cream, and the eyeliner! The packing is so beautiful. It's like glossybox, but better, because there are eiffel towers lining the box. They also have custom stickers and ribbon. The postcard is just adorable, and I will probably frame it.

I just wish they had a referral program because I just got my best friend to sign up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't get nail polish or an eyeliner. 

In beauty, I got a Sothys lipstick and a Sothys lip treatment item in pencil form.

Then a wine bag, the lace bracelet in hot pink which I love and the citrus chews. 

Oh, and a Caudalie' cleansing water sample, which is OK.

Are they varying the contents or is my box missing some items? There was one piece of non- mailing tape ( looks like Scotch home tape) holding my box closed....

ETA: Yes, they are varying the contents. My card matches the contents, except there is an additional Sothys item, the Sothys Crayon Levres' Soin ( lip pencil in a nude pink color called Givre de Rose').

I love my box and I think they used Glossybox's box and ribbon supplier and ramped up the WOW factor. 

J'adore Paris!!

I received my box today too.  Mine was a tad different from what I've seen posted so far.  My nail polish is a dark brown/purple color (I don't see a name on it).  I also received a base coat instead of an eyeliner, which is better for me (I have way too much eyeliner as it is).  The Caudalie is a nice sized sample. I'm impressed with it!  The wine bag is so cute.  I wish I had somewhere to take wine now  :lol:

20140915_151114.jpg

I feel like a dork for asking and that I don't know but what's MSA?
An awesome blog (not mine) called MySubscriptionAddiction. I tried to post a link but it removed it, but you can Google the link.  :flowers:

I received my box today! I'm very pleased. I received the nail polish in "fruits rouges" and the bracelet in a bright orange. I also received the eyeliner, but not the fruit bites. Great presentation and overall first impression!!
Such a pretty polish color!  Hope I get it, too.

I received the same box as chelsealynn, except my bracelet was black. I was really hoping for the black bracelet, and I like the base coat more than the eyeliner, so I feel lucky. I wonder what they'll send us next month? 

Latest posts

Back