Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh - when you use paypal there are certain things that protect you as a buyer and a seller. One of the things is, is that you have to ship within 7 days of payment (at least with ebay). A buyer can file with paypal to get a refund as item not received and the onus is on the seller to prove it has been shipped. The seller would have to show a receipt that it was shipped within the 7 days.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, they've closed repeatedly over the last few months. I think they're having problems keeping up with the amount of orders they're getting. you would think a business would LOVE to have those types of problems!

Originally Posted by nicknack /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhhhhhhhhhh - when you use paypal there are certain things that protect you as a buyer and a seller. One of the things is, is that you have to ship within 7 days of payment (at least with ebay). A buyer can file with paypal to get a refund as item not received and the onus is on the seller to prove it has been shipped. The seller would have to show a receipt that it was shipped within the 7 days. Yes that sounds good. I use angels to keep my purchases secure though - they're pretty good too!
top.gif

I've never ordered at Fyrinnae, and even if I wanted I couldn't...they don't ship to Italy anymore. It's really upsetting, because apparently they have been loosing too many parcels or too many have been sent back to them (I guess it's because of the customs).

Honestly, I've always received all my stuff from all the companies I ordered from, USA or Europe.

Sad.

I agree though that there are a hundred companies who would be more than happy to receive my money. OT - I just ordered fron the She Space and I already received my Simply Naturals piggies (1,89 $ each/bargain).

really ? i never saw that. because they apparently lost parcels they had to ask for extra shipping costs about 10$ above a certain amount (i think it was 30 or 40$), so international customers from France, Italy and some other european countries had to pay those extra shipping charges. i always ordered less so i wouldn't have to pay those charges, and i always received my orders from the US. i've had more problems with an order from a french seller (located in France) !

i didn't see this announcement on the new version of their website. maybe they erased it .

I've purchased from them before and was quite satisfied with the items. I'm just waiting for the site to reopen again, then I'll definitely be ordering again. I'm used to waiting for packages anyway.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif really ? i never saw that. because they apparently lost parcels they had to ask for extra shipping costs about 10$ above a certain amount (i think it was 30 or 40$), so international customers from France, Italy and some other european countries had to pay those extra shipping charges.
i didn't see this announcement on the new version of their website. maybe they erased it .

I couldn't create an account, because Italy isn't listed. I wrote them, and they said it was because they lost many parcels.
icon_sad.gif

pfff, losers ! like they couldn't offer you tracked shipping. that'd be more expensive but also more customer friendly.

I totally agree. you know what? I don't care for fyrinnae, they put the whole thing as if they were making me a favour by letting me order theyr e/s....I don't think soooooooooooooooooo

They're getting there:

Quote:
Current "processing" time frame is around 20-35 business days (excludes weekends and holidays!).

Woohoo! I'm really looking forward to getting these colours - they look so beautiful in all the swatches I've seen, it's great to know they are getting on top of the orders and I'm happy to order from them - they seem like a small company with integrity and I like to support that.

i saw they also have d/c some of the eyeshadows i bought (Electropop and Mermen). probably when they changed their website.

Another update:

Quote:
Current "processing" time frame is around 15-30 business days (excludes weekends and holidays!). Whoo! At this rate I'll be able to order next month
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Another update:

Whoo! At this rate I'll be able to order next month
tongue.gif

LOL!!!! I was also waiting for the decrease in waiting time. Hopefully they've fixed all of their problems by now.

I went and looked at some of their colors again and it says somewhere on the website that if you're making a fairly small order (like rice powder primer and maybe a few other things) that the processing time can be even shorter (like 1-7 days.)

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay ! so maybe i'll finally be able to order my yellow eyeshadow. Which one???

Back