Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is so good about Fyrinnae? I've heard of them, but I've never ordered - 30-45 days to ship, and then no international orders for a month? (they must get a lot of international orders? and maybe this is supposed help them catch up with their backlog?) From some of the stuff I'm reading here (and I haven't even read the whole thread yet) it seems like this business isn't run so well and that they have a lot of "issues."

Please enlighten me as to what's so good about them or what the deal is?! LOL.

well, they have great eyeshadows, and yes they also get a good amount of international orders, but the way the company is run... amateurs. they're gonna pay this, sooner or later, beacause the delay is unacceptable, and that causes customers to go elsewhere.

Yeah, it's not like there's not - oh - 200 or so other places to order from!! many who are more than happy to ship your order within just a few days.

I love your little photo in your sig btw - I <3 Bewitched!!

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is so good about Fyrinnae? They have some amazing colours that I've never seen anywhere else. The quality is fantastic. But I'm just not prepared to wait that long so I'll be giving my business to other places.

From what I have read on the website, they said that they don't hire new people because they feel that they would not be able to continue to compensate their new and current employees fairly. I admire the fact that they are willing to forego profit for the sake of their employees.

Originally Posted by missmelaniem /img/forum/go_quote.gif From what I have read on the website, they said that they don't hire new people because they feel that they would not be able to continue to compensate their new and current employees fairly. I admire the fact that they are willing to forego profit for the sake of their employees. Not really.
The logic could stand that if they hired more ppl they could have a 1wk turn around wich would in fact increase thier sales.

So many won't order due to that long wait, imagine with more employees and faster turn around the biz they could bring in.

I dunno what's up with the loooong delivery time (I've been waiting more than two months last time I ordered there!) but the shades are sooo gorgeous! I just LOVE them, the colors are beautiful (esp. Rapunzel had extensions put on with a damp brush) and they don't fade during the day. It's hard to explain but to me they have some of the best e/s around.

Originally Posted by missmelaniem /img/forum/go_quote.gif From what I have read on the website, they said that they don't hire new people because they feel that they would not be able to continue to compensate their new and current employees fairly. I admire the fact that they are willing to forego profit for the sake of their employees. I guess I can sort of see that logic, but really... they're supposed to be trying to run a business here. Employees don't fork over money... customers do. And while they're trying to "compensate" their employees, their customers are sending their business elsewhere - less money for them to compensate with. The bottom line, the main message that this company has been sending across for months is that they don't care about their customers. We are low on their priority list.

Well, I am just basically repeating what they have on their website and again for that I have respect. Maybe there are other factors that come into play that we can't see. Perhaps if people choose to take their business elsewhere its still worth it to them. I have even more respect for that.

Closed? I was just at their site today, and it didn't say they were closed. I loved some of their colors and want to order, but I've heard that they take a long time to ship. Too bad, because I really want to try them!

Rapunzel! Yes! That's the color I want! I don't have any yet, but I really want them!

Originally Posted by Droomdoos /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dunno what's up with the loooong delivery time (I've been waiting more than two months last time I ordered there!) but the shades are sooo gorgeous! I just LOVE them, the colors are beautiful (esp. Rapunzel had extensions put on with a damp brush) and they don't fade during the day. It's hard to explain but to me they have some of the best e/s around. "Rapunzel had extensions"?

Sounds like it's worth ordering just for the name alone -cute!!
smile.gif

Sounds to me like they didn't expect their business to grow as fast as it did. They probably just wanted a small business and now they're in over their heads! They need to hire at least one more person - a business manager!

I noticed today that they have removed the message about not accepting international orders during February.

Originally Posted by nwperson /img/forum/go_quote.gif what?!? no international orders?! that's ridiculos! I think cleodelinda meant that they are now accepting international orders again.

I just checked out the site again today to see any updates and the processing time has increased to 55 working days.

11 weeks!

Back