Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow. They really expect people to wait a month for their purchases just to process? It just really sucks that the company whose colors I want the most is the company that seems to be the least reliable. Yeah, I don't know what has happened to them. I've ordered from them 3 times in the last year, and they always sent the orders out in a reasonable time. Their pigments are so pretty, too, and such a great range of colours.
You would think that if they went so far as to close up for a while, they would wait until they were caught up before reopening and taking more orders, especially when they still haven't gotten back to their original turn-around-time. Now it's going to be twice as long . . . sheesh!

And as of now, the new colors still aren't on the website. They should have just said that they would be up before the end of the year and worked on getting their order-processing time down before releasing them. I had really been looking forward to this new collection, but I don't think I'm going to place an order until they've gotten their act together a little better.

OK, the waiting the processing time is now ridiculous. I don't think I'm ordering anything until everything gets sorted out. With the month wait for processing and then several more weeks transit to Canada.... it's going to be February before I get my order.

but I heard that the ladies loves them products.

I didnt order yet.. and Im afraid to do becouse I dont want to wait a long time!

but maybe when the solve the problem I will.

everyday the close the site???

I think this is an exceptionally poor way for Fyrinnae to be running their business. I ordered from them one time and it took about 2 weeks until I got my order that time, and that was about 2 years ago. If you are so backlogged and disorganized and in chaos that you can't get an order processed any sooner than 32 days from the time it is ordered then I think they need to shut down, reevaluate things, reorganize, hire more help...do something. There are so many other companies that have exceptional processing and shipping and offer very nice eyeshadow colors and products as well (Aromaleigh, Lumiere, Taylor Made Minerals, The She Space, etc). I definitely will never order from Fyrinnae again. Maybe if they see the bad press they are getting they might decide to do something about their business situation...let's hope anyway.

Originally Posted by TwinMommy311 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think this is an exceptionally poor way for Fyrinnae to be running their business. I ordered from them one time and it took about 2 weeks until I got my order that time, and that was about 2 years ago. If you are so backlogged and disorganized and in chaos that you can't get an order processed any sooner than 32 days from the time it is ordered then I think they need to shut down, reevaluate things, reorganize, hire more help...do something. There are so many other companies that have exceptional processing and shipping and offer very nice eyeshadow colors and products as well (Aromaleigh, Lumiere, Taylor Made Minerals, The She Space, etc). I definitely will never order from Fyrinnae again. Maybe if they see the bad press they are getting they might decide to do something about their business situation...let's hope anyway. I completely agree. It's a shame when a company refuses to upgrade when they get too much business...
I always thought that more business was a good thing....

Originally Posted by TwinMommy311 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think this is an exceptionally poor way for Fyrinnae to be running their business. I ordered from them one time and it took about 2 weeks until I got my order that time, and that was about 2 years ago. If you are so backlogged and disorganized and in chaos that you can't get an order processed any sooner than 32 days from the time it is ordered then I think they need to shut down, reevaluate things, reorganize, hire more help...do something. There are so many other companies that have exceptional processing and shipping and offer very nice eyeshadow colors and products as well (Aromaleigh, Lumiere, Taylor Made Minerals, The She Space, etc). I definitely will never order from Fyrinnae again. Maybe if they see the bad press they are getting they might decide to do something about their business situation...let's hope anyway. I definitely agree. Having to wait 31-41 days for some eyeshadow is insane. If I ordered something now there is a chance I would not receive it until 2 weeks into January. No eyeshadow is worth having to wait that long. It is extremely poor customer service and a horrible way to run a company to make customers wait this long for product. If they every get their act together I will order again but not until then. For now I will order from Mad Minerals.

Originally Posted by Noy_js /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered it 11/10 and hope it will be send soon. From the looks of it, your package probably won't get shipped out for another week or two.

I agree, I have placed orders in this shop before but I definitely will not be doing it again if I have to wait for more than a month formy order to be processed AND have to pay those extra 10$ because they have had delivery problems in France. This is just ridiculous, other companies have eyeshadows which are just as beautiful (madminerals, the she space and pure luxe just to quote a few) they don't take half as much time to prepare your order and don't ask you to pay an extra charge because you live abroad.

What's more last time I checked the price was 2$ per sample so even if the size of those is really correct that's too much for a sample IMO.

i totally agree with you ondine. i ordered the colors i wanted, and i don't really care now about how much time i need to wait, but this is my last order until they have a better organization. the 10$ are also ridiculous, as they justify it by customers having delivery problems but i never got any and i can tell you my post office really sucks when it comes to package delivery. if it weren't for the exchange rate (and the fact i placed a small order so i don't have to pay the10$), i wouldn't have ordered.

Firstly, I absolutely adore Fyrinnae's minerals. But I refuse to order again until they have sorted themselves out.

James asked me in october if I wanted some Fyrinnae pigments for christmas. I said "of course" and gave him a list of about 15 piggies to pick from and told him to order soon as they can be a bit slow. He ordered on 30th October when shipping time was 11 working days. They still haven't shipped.

It's absolutely rediculous. The shipping time was 11 days and I have no idea if it'll come in time for christmas.

Oh, and the 30 day shipping time is working days. That's 6 weeks.

Why are they releasing new colours when they can't even keep up with old orders?

Sorry, Fyrinnae. The She Space will be getting my piggie orders now.

My question is this, is there anyway to let Fyrinnae know how we feel? If we started emailing them, letting them know their customers are very upset?

That may help them get their stuff together faster. The threat of no business is a powerful thing.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Firstly, I absolutely adore Fyrinnae's minerals. But I refuse to order again until they have sorted themselves out.
James asked me in october if I wanted some Fyrinnae pigments for christmas. I said "of course" and gave him a list of about 15 piggies to pick from and told him to order soon as they can be a bit slow. He ordered on 30th October when shipping time was 11 working days. They still haven't shipped.

It's absolutely rediculous. The shipping time was 11 days and I have no idea if it'll come in time for christmas.

Oh, and the 30 day shipping time is working days. That's 6 weeks.

Why are they releasing new colours when they can't even keep up with old orders?

Sorry, Fyrinnae. The She Space will be getting my piggie orders now.

I would email them about that. If anything ask for your money back. That is an insane wait!

Yes, there is a way to contact them. I went to their website this morning before I made my earlier post on this thread and saw on the menu on the left side of their site they have a "Contact Us" link that takes you to a form where you can enter your information and any comments you have for them and send it to them. I think it would definitely be a great idea for all of us who are displeased with their rediculously long processing times and poor business practices to contact them to make them aware of how we feel so that they begin to really get the picture of how detrimental this is becoming for them, whether they realize it or not. Word of mouth is extremely important to a business and when it's negative, it can really have an impact. To my knowledge, I know of no other MMU companies that run their business in this fashion. I actually know of MMU companies that when overwhelmed will close the business for a day or two in order to get caught up on orders before things get out of hand. To let things go to the point where you have to wait 6 WEEKS just for the order to process is absolutely unacceptable. It seems to me that they are taking their customer base for granted and just think everyone will wait indefinitely for their products and will not care about false promises, such as the dates for unveiling of new products, etc. I definitely would encourage anyone who is upset with the company to contact them via their Contact Us form on their website.

Originally Posted by TwinMommy311 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, there is a way to contact them. I went to their website this morning before I made my earlier post on this thread and saw on the menu on the left side of their site they have a "Contact Us" link that takes you to a form where you can enter your information and any comments you have for them and send it to them. I think it would definitely be a great idea for all of us who are displeased with their rediculously long processing times and poor business practices to contact them to make them aware of how we feel so that they begin to really get the picture of how detrimental this is becoming for them, whether they realize it or not. Word of mouth is extremely important to a business and when it's negative, it can really have an impact. To my knowledge, I know of no other MMU companies that run their business in this fashion. I actually know of MMU companies that when overwhelmed will close the business for a day or two in order to get caught up on orders before things get out of hand. To let things go to the point where you have to wait 6 WEEKS just for the order to process is absolutely unacceptable. It seems to me that they are taking their customer base for granted and just think everyone will wait indefinitely for their products and will not care about false promises, such as the dates for unveiling of new products, etc. I definitely would encourage anyone who is upset with the company to contact them via their Contact Us form on their website. Here is the link
smile.gif

Fyrinnae

This stinks. I guess theres no point ordering from them for awhile.... they are so pretty tho!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif This stinks. I guess theres no point ordering from them for awhile.... they are so pretty tho! Let them know how you feel!!

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif James did email them. Apparently it'll be sent tomorrow. It's still extremely bad business that you had to wait so long. However, I am happy for you!! You get your piggies for Christmas!

Back