Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just checked out the site again today to see any updates and the processing time has increased to 55 working days.
11 weeks!

That's ridiculous!!I personally would be very leery about ordering from them - there's a former company that's often mentioned on MMM - Botany 101 - that got backlogged on orders really badly like that and then just abruptly closed up shop - and people did not get orders they had paid for.

I highly doubt that I will ever. ever buy from this company. I've been waiting for months for the processing time to become reasonable again, but I guess that will never happen now.

I think these morons deserve to close.

I, for one, have moved my loyalties elsewhere. I used to order from Fyrinnae if I had a bit of spare cash. I go to a different site now.

I can't believe they closed up shop to revamp their webpage and then increase processing time to 55 days. Wouldn't it have made more sense to leave the page as is, close up shop for 2 weeks and get caught up? I want to buy from them but there is no way I am waiting 4 months to get my stuff. I also don't buy into their comment about packaging it as it is ordered it so it doesn't get dusty sitting on a shelf. If there stuff is so popular it would make way more sense to package it as the batch is made so that it can go out the door faster.

exactly ! ah, i have a sample i'd really love to possess as a full size eyeshadow, and the she space doesn't seem to have that particular yellow shade
frown.gif
. damn you Fyrinnae.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif exactly ! ah, i have a sample i'd really love to possess as a full size eyeshadow, and the she space doesn't seem to have that particular yellow shade
frown.gif
. damn you Fyrinnae. Send a bit of your sample to Heather at the She Space. She is more than willing to help and if she doesn't have something close she would probably be willing to try to create it for you.Just an idea ....
smile.gif

I do like some of their product names - I'll give them that -

Rapunzel had extensions, Little Red's Pet Wolf, Choco Cake Mix, Sticky Buns, Cupcake Sprinkles - etc.

I just don't think anything is worth waiting 3-4 months for (cosmetic-wise) - now a custom built Porsche? - maybe - but eyeshadow??

Originally Posted by dolphino /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just made an order - these shades look great - definitely worth waiting for! It'll be summer by the time you get those!

Hehehehe if I order from Fyrinnae and it takes a month or two to ship, it will be like I am almost still on a No Buy! =)

LOL - yes I will have forgotten about them long before they arrive - so it will be a nice surprise when they do!

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do they charge your card immediately when you order, or do they wait until they ship it? I always use paypal for ordering so it's charged immediately.

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Send a bit of your sample to Heather at the She Space. She is more than willing to help and if she doesn't have something close she would probably be willing to try to create it for you.Just an idea ....
smile.gif

that would be great, i must remember to keep some
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always use paypal for ordering so it's charged immediately. I was just looking at their site today and some of their colours are gorgeous - but no way am I waiting 3 months to receive an order. I know if you pay via paypal through ebay, the seller has to ship within 7 days otherwise if you file with paypal the seller will have to refund the policy. I am completely amazed that anyone is buying stuff from them with a 3 month wait period.

Originally Posted by nicknack /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was just looking at their site today and some of their colours are gorgeous - but no way am I waiting 3 months to receive an order. I know if you pay via paypal through ebay, the seller has to ship within 7 days otherwise if you file with paypal the seller will have to refund the policy. I am completely amazed that anyone is buying stuff from them with a 3 month wait period. That's what I was getting at when I asked if they charge your card immediately. I guess if they're taking that long to ship and people are still ordering anyway, that's one thing, but I don't like the idea of taking the money up front and then taking that long to fulfill the orders.

They make it really clear on the website what you're agreeing to if you choose to purchase - so it's just up to the customer if they want to do it in the end. I'm pretty relaxed about most things including money and waiting periods so it's no big deal to me.

Originally Posted by dolphino /img/forum/go_quote.gif They make it really clear on the website what you're agreeing to if you choose to purchase - so it's just up to the customer if they want to do it in the end. I'm pretty relaxed about most things including money and waiting periods so it's no big deal to me. My concern is that even though they clearly state what they are doing - isn't it still going against paypals policy?

Back