Getting to know one another

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mambz098 ahh.. just one
I like Slim Thug

and Chamillionaire

and A few of Mike jones

Lil Wyte

kanye

Young Jeezy

I just love rap...

who do you like???

I like the Ying Yang Twins.

5 more things...

1. I was a tomboy and climbed and fell out of alot of trees.

2. I've never broken any bones.

3. I don't drink milk because i'm allergic to it.

4. My grandfather was a Texas Ranger.

5. I have a rare mole on my inner thigh called a halo mole.

Hi there I'm new. About me...

1. I'm 27

2. Have a little boy, Daniel and am expecting a little girl due in Jan '06

3. I'm a SAHM, but not a desperate housewife, hehe

4. Been Married for 2 years

5. I'm a girly-girl: I love fashion, shopping, shoes and makeup!

6. I'm a thift store whore, usually go at least once a week..

7. Not much into tv (except the food channel), but I love to read.

8. I want to get get into jewelry making as a hobby it looks like fun

9. I hate cleaning the house

10. I love surfing the net!

Welcome to MUT, divamom! I'm Lisa from Texas and look forward to posting with you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa 5. I have a rare mole on my inner thigh called a halo mole. Is that cause you are an angel?

Originally Posted by Salope 1. I am going on my first double date tomorrow.
claps.gif
awwww, sounds like fun. Good luck!
smile.gif
[*]When I finally get to bed each night, I lie there, stare at the ceiling and analyze everything that happened that day, every night.

[*]I have just about given up on someone, because I feel if I have to keep nudging them, it's pointless.

[*]I, too, can easily cut people out of my life. I've always been like this.

[*]One night someone told me I seemed unapproachable. wtf does that mean? What more than smile should I be doing?? Would flashing you make me more approachable? meatheads!!!!

[*]I can go all day without answering my house/cell phone if I choose to. Leave a message, please.

[*]I have become jaded when it comes to relationships. I blame my bf who cheated on me with a relative. May they both rot in hell.

[*]She's dead to me now. Invisible at family functions. I cannot forgive, nor forget being stabbed in the back by anyone.

[*]I believe every woman deserves a good circle of friends - male or female. I've known my two best friends since kindergarten. We are closer than close.

[*]Every year, from Oct - March, I can be found at the gym 6 days a week. Sunday is typically my day off. I don't know what it is about this period of time, but instead of hibernate, I have this endless amount of energy.

[*]I want someone to finally see what I see.

Originally Posted by Sofia awwww, sounds like fun. Good luck!
smile.gif
[*]When I finally get to bed each night, I lie there, stare at the ceiling and analyze everything that happened that day, every night.

[*]I have just about given up on someone, because I feel if I have to keep nudging them, it's pointless.

[*]I, too, can easily cut people out of my life. I've always been like this.

[*]One night someone told me I seemed unapproachable. wtf does that mean? What more than smile should I be doing?? Would flashing you make me more approachable? meatheads!!!!

[*]I can go all day without answering my house/cell phone if I choose to. Leave a message, please.

[*]I have become jaded when it comes to relationships. I blame my bf who cheated on me with a relative. May they both rot in hell.

[*]She's dead to me now. Invisible at family functions. I cannot forgive, nor forget being stabbed in the back by anyone.

[*]I want someone to finally see what I see.

Wow, you and I are a lot alike that it is scary. Once you screw me over, I am done with you.

I am the same way Marisol but I am on the stupid side! I usually give that person 1-2 more chances than I get more disappointed and devastated and hate that person for the rest of my life...

Originally Posted by Marisol Wow, you and I are a lot alike that it is scary. Once you screw me over, I am done with you.

Originally Posted by Marisol Is that cause you are an angel? Heheheehehe!!
Yeah, that's the reason.
angel.gif

Lisa - u r a beautiful lady.

Marisol - what part cracked u up - the part about my younger 6'5" hottie cop and the joys of horizontal challenge?
icon_lol.gif
It's more fun than challenge and I guess he never knows what to expect out of his "tiny squishable kitten". :icon_love

Hi everyone,

1. I turned 33 last month

2. I'm currently a full time student doing my MBA, after which I'll sit the CPA

3. I'll be married for 6 years this November to a super wonderful man

4. I found my real dad on the internet a month before I got married, he came to my wedding and even walked me down the aisle (not sure how I feel about that to this day)

5. I don't keep in touch with him much even though he calls

6. I met my 2 sisters and brother the following December

7. I have no kids but we're thinking about it at the moment

8. I love to travel and by next year should have been to every continent at least once

8. Trying to learn all I can about makeup application

9. I love to cook

10.Love to make new friends

That's all I can think of right now.

Marisol- Ive got about 43 now low end and all the way up! I used to have more then that but my husband makes me get rid of some before I can get any new ones!!!
icon_evil.gif
One of my girl friends has all these wild and crazy handbags, I used to think she was insane but the more I would get together with her and saw her new ones I started to fall in love with them!! Great way to show your personality!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia [*]I have become jaded when it comes to relationships. I blame my bf who cheated on me with a relative. May they both rot in hell.

that makes me so sad to hear because you're not the type of person that would do that to anyone and you didn't deserve it
frown.gif

This is a fun thread!

1. I am a senior in high school in Idaho, born in Nebraska, though.

2. I desperately want to get out of my current town, and move east for college.

3. Big time Red Sox fan...2004 Champs!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

4. Horrible procrastinator...in fact, I was supposed to be doing me homework

right now instead of looking at MUT...

5. My best friend is a guy, and I've been told that we act like we're in love with eachother, and all of our jokes are silly inside jokes no one understands when they're around us. I feel like I can tell him everything.

6. I love my 2 cats and dog, but I have this thing against those little purse dogs, they are just too yappy and hyper.

7. I love makeup and have a ton of it, but I am a late sleeper, so I never have time to do a lot in the mornings!

8. Detest smoking, the smell makes me nauseous

9. I love going to movie theaters, or just watching one at a friend's house, I am one of those people that always quotes movies when appropriate (which always is for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

10. I am of Irish/Czech/Swedish descent

11. One of my goals in life is to travel the world. I am thinking of majoring in pharmacology or anethesiology (legal drug dealers! lol)

12. I am really random, and say weird, off-topic things all the time. What can I say, my mind is always thinking about a few things at the same time! I really do think I have ADD

13. I love music, and am addicted to my iPod. I take it to school, grocery shopping...I like most kinds of music, except twangy-type country or toby keith. ugh.

14. My cell phone is my lifeline. I text to my friends all day long at school. It helps pass the time
smile.gif
I love my motorola V710

<!-- / message -->

hmmmm where to start...

1.my fav brands include: Tripple five soul, lous viton, big7, D&B, babyphat, chanel, findi, and make up brands: LUV IT ALL

2.Student- grade 11

3. I've had the same best friend for 11 years (which is a long time when your only 16 lol)

4.My boyfriend just dumped me
frown.gif
we dated for a year

5. I excel in math/science/english

6.I'm greek/english/swedish...so i look like my moms twin feature wise as shes the english (blonde hair green eyes) but i got my dads coloring

7. i own more eyeshadow then anything else, but never wear it

8. sumthing no one nos: i have to dye my hair constantly bcuz it blonde and looks fake with my coloring and i read more then i watch t.v

9. my life goal is to be a vet but still look fabulous (seems none that i take my dog to bother with their appearance:p)

Sofia, I'm so sorry to hear about that. It's such a horrible thing to experience. I can only imagine. It may be hard to see but you were their loss, they weren't yours.

1. I am now a fan of David Gray. I saw him in concert last night & it was great.

2. People describe me as very picky when it comes to guys. I can't help it if I don't click on that level with many. Either the spark is there or it isn't.

3. I will know immediately within meeting a guy if I can see something (i.e. a relationship) between us.

4. The little things in life matter to me the most. I always say you know who truly cares about you by looking at who does the little things for you. Only people who care about you take the time and effort to do them.

5. I absolutely love mayo & cream cheese.

6. I have a tendency to overanalyze & overthink everything. I've been learning to put a stop to this because it only makes me crazy.

7. I have a tendency to get obsessive with random things. For example, I played Clocks everyday for like 2 months straight.

8. I am a notorious pessimist but I've become somewhat of an optimist lately.

9. My friends tease me about being a narcoleptic drunk. There isn't a bar, club or lounge I can't fall asleep in when trashed.
tongue.gif

10. I can't stand my cousins on one side.

11. I love meeting new people, especially cool new people.

12. Cookie Monster is a nickname I once had because I love cookies so much.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Anne! I did not know that you are a Red Sox fan!!! Are you watching the game that's on now? They better win tonight, cause otherwise.....
frown.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
Boo. The ChiSox swept 'em. A consolation is that RJ got shelled and the Yanks lost, but I still wish my Red Sox were in it.

Originally Posted by lilla I am the same way Marisol but I am on the stupid side! I usually give that person 1-2 more chances than I get more disappointed and devastated and hate that person for the rest of my life... That isn't stoopid at all. It just means that you believe in people more than me... that you will actually put yourself out there. That ain't stoopid in my book.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Marisol - what part cracked u up - the part about my younger 6'5" hottie cop and the joys of horizontal challenge? images/smilies2/icon_lol.gif It's more fun than challenge and I guess he never knows what to expect out of his "tiny squishable kitten". images/smilies2/wub.gif Rosie... you are great! Both make me laugh. But I almost spit my soda when I read the part about the "tiny squishable kitten". You rock!

Originally Posted by xxCalixx [/size][Marisol- Ive got about 43 now low end and all the way up! I used to have more then that but my husband makes me get rid of some before I can get any new ones!!![/img] One of my girl friends has all these wild and crazy handbags, I used to think she was insane but the more I would get together with her and saw her new ones I started to fall in love with them!! Great way to show your personality!!images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is quite a haul! I think that you may have more than me!

Back