GlossyBox Best of Britain (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you try clearing your cookies?
I'm on my work computer right now I can't do anything on it lol (it blocks almost everything) 

Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved in and bought it too after seeing reviews from other countries, >_< plus I never tried most of the items in the box so I'm pretty excited to give it a go 
smile.gif
. Hopefully the shipping time isn't terrible since I'm assuming/hoping it's all a ready to ship now since it's been out for a while in other countries....
GB has the shipping estimate at September 1st, but, yeah, we'll see about that.

I did, however, get tracking for my Martha Stewart box, so that's something! Ahead of schedule too!

I got my German best of Britain box on Monday. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

I caved and ordered the box. The blog said it was a limited edition of 500, I didn't want to wait too long to decide.

I caved and ordered this.  I am an admitted anglophile.  (Happy anniversary to my British hubby!)  The things I'm interested in at least value the box, and I had a 20% off coupon from CS.  So much for quitting GB.  

Here is my box:

So far its my favorite special edition box that I have gotten, even the hubby loved it.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my box:

So far its my favorite special edition box that I have gotten, even the hubby loved it.

I'm starting to get excited and glad that I decided buy this! Everything looks great and I love that makeup bag! I hope they keep with this "Best of " trend Thanks so much for sharing with us what you got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my box:

I'm starting to get excited and glad that I decided buy this! Everything looks great and I love that makeup bag! I hope they keep with this "Best of " trend Thanks so much for sharing with us what you got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're welcome!

Here is my box:

Thanks for sharing. It's a great box! I do wish we were getting the Eyeko eyeliner though.

Someone come unsubscribe me from Glossybox emails when I'm not looking! I'm not super interested in anything but that box and bag are SO cute!

Here is my box:

Very cute 
wub.gif
! Happy that I bought it. I'm sure this one will sell out. 

the top coat is a deal breaker for me. i don't need another top coat. wish they included a color instead.

Originally Posted by invisiblebike /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the top coat is a deal breaker for me. i don't need another top coat. wish they included a color instead.
For me it was the white polish.  I don't know why, but it made me roll my eyes SO HARD.  You can get a white nail polish anywhere, either as an individual color or as part of a french tip set.  I couldn't believe they were trying to sell it as a hot, trendy color.  In a $40 box, they need something better than plain ol' white!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me it was the white polish.  I don't know why, but it made me roll my eyes SO HARD.  You can get a white nail polish anywhere, either as an individual color or as part of a french tip set.  I couldn't believe they were trying to sell it as a hot, trendy color.  In a $40 box, they need something better than plain ol' white!
ikr? i have, like, three different white nail polishes (one matte, two different shimmery ones)

Back