GlossyBox Best of Britain (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not the best lighting, but here you go!

I'm so happy someone got their box early! It looks great! Do you know if they've offered any discounts for any of the products in the box? I was hoping to get more steam cream for my sisters. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not the best lighting, but here you go!

Nice box it looks slightly different than the German box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so happy someone got their box early! It looks great! Do you know if they've offered any discounts for any of the products in the box? I was hoping to get more steam cream for my sisters. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No special offers.
icon_sad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What was in the German box? There was Eyeko eyeliners or mascara, right? I wish we had gotten that instead of the HD Brow.

No special offers.
icon_sad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What was in the German box? There was Eyeko eyeliners or mascara, right? I wish we had gotten that instead of the HD Brow.

Yes they sent both. I got the  Eyeko eyeliner, plus 7 other items and the bag. I shared a pic earlier the thread.

Now I am even more excited to get mine!  I got a shipping notification a few days ago and am hoping it comes tomorrow!!!

Got my box today! Same as Evildrporkchop's box but with a different color tin for Steam Cream (was hoping it was in the Union Jack design too :/ but I plan on buying more steam cream anyways ). The lipstick in the photo is Helen É Cosmetics Lasting Lip Color, which I got in Raspberry. Was very happy to see the Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream as well as the MeMeMe in it, but overall I love this box! I really enjoyed the box design especially and hope they do more like this in the future.

Hi all,

I'm dying to get my hands on the Union Jack design box that if anyone wouldn't mind parting with it, let me know! I'm such an Anglophile and it would go get with my decor I got going. I snoozed and missed both chances at ordering since I got the notification late. Thanks!

~Rachel

Got my box today! Same as Evildrporkchop's box but with a different color tin for Steam Cream (was hoping it was in the Union Jack design too :/ but I plan on buying more steam cream anyways ). The lipstick in the photo is Helen É Cosmetics Lasting Lip Color, which I got in Raspberry. Was very happy to see the Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream as well as the MeMeMe in it, but overall I love this box! I really enjoyed the box design especially and hope they do more like this in the future.

Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous of your tin design LOL! Mine came today and it's just plain silver tin!
smileno.gif

I got my box today...and I got the original. plain. silver. steamcream.  My heart shattered into about 29348720948703947184398 pieces when I opened that gorgeous box and saw that boring plain silver tin!  I still love all the goods, I was just hoping for a pretty tin...because I'm a total sucker for adorbs packaging.

Quote: Originally Posted by BexDev /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today...and I got the original. plain. silver. steamcream.  My heart shattered into about 29348720948703947184398 pieces when I opened that gorgeous box and saw that boring plain silver tin!  I still love all the goods, I was just hoping for a pretty tin...because I'm a total sucker for adorbs packaging.

Yep, I feel ya girl, I feel ya....that's exactly how I felt! LOL High five!
five.gif

So happy to see this in my mail after a LONG day of work. I love this box! I got the regular Steam Cream tin, but that's not something that bothers me. I got the Helene lipstick in raspberry & it's just the shade I've been looking for. My boyfriend thinks I'm a nut after seeing how excited I got opening this baby up lol!

I got the original packaging on the steam cream and I was confused, because I thought there must have been variations lol. I would have like a cute package as well~ 

I got the lipstick in Raspberry as well~ Are there any other colors that people have been getting?

The nail polish leaked in my package. I could smell it before I opened it. Sad panda.

I got my box yesterday! I love it, Glossybox has redeemed themselves for now for all the stress they caused me over my August box. I'm trying to move past it! LOL. 

I got the original Steamcream tin as most of us did, not extremely exciting esthetically but love the product. The only thing I probably will not use in the entire box is the HelenE lipstick. I received the shade Raspberry and it looks super dark. I never wear lipstick at all anyway, so I most definitely won't be starting with a shade that dark. 

I just received my BoB box and I could smell the polish before I even opened the box.  I knew there were bad things happening inside.  The white polish was busted and literally everything was covered in it along with the tiny glass shards.  Thinking I could salvage some of it, I picked through it and cut my finger.  I don't currently subscribe to their service, but this is not a good first impression.  I sent them an email asking how this could be remedied, so we'll see what they say.  Has anyone else gone through something similar with them before?  How did they handle it? 

HOW did I not know about steamcream before this box?! I've been using it everyday since I received it & my skin loves it. I'll definitely keep restocking this one.

thought i would show you a photo of ou uk box ,you are all so lucky,i got the better box ,hd brows bronzer.but others got 4 sachets.we all complained and was told that all countries were getting the same .well after my bad october box ,id rather have the american glossy hands down,

Back