GlossyBox Best of Britain (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Estimated delivery date for me is 9/10 (west coast) but in Glossybox world that means I'll probably get it in October
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Estimated delivery date for me is 9/10 (west coast) but in Glossybox world that means I'll probably get it in October
icon_rolleyes.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing! My August Glossybox hasn't even shipped yet, so yeah we will most likely be getting Best of Britain sometime in October. LOL. 

Originally Posted by missemiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing! My August Glossybox hasn't even shipped yet, so yeah we will most likely be getting Best of Britain sometime in October. LOL. 
I think October is wishful thinking. I didn't get one, but didn't the Martha Stewart boxes ship recently?

I think October is wishful thinking. I didn't get one, but didn't the Martha Stewart boxes ship recently?
Yes they did. I actually got the Martha Stewart box maybe a week and a half ago. Not super impressed with it. But I ordered it the day they released it before any spoilers came out. Now I just have to sit and wait, very impatiently, for my August box to arrive in September. Ugh. This shipping situation is torturous.

I am geeked for this box!  (especially the rumored Steamcream  and the adorable box!)

Guess I have a bit more faith in Glossybox than most and think we'll actually receive our boxes mid-September.  After all, they've offered similar boxes in other countries so the products are already 'sourced'.  The smaller numbers sold should also work in our favour.  

Originally Posted by wonderings /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am geeked for this box!  (especially the rumored Steamcream  and the adorable box!)

Guess I have a bit more faith in Glossybox than most and think we'll actually receive our boxes mid-September.  After all, they've offered similar boxes in other countries so the products are already 'sourced'.  The smaller numbers sold should also work in our favour.  
Right, and not that I believe everything GB posts on FB because they've been known to fib before, but they said weeks ago that they had already received the boxes from Europe. I'm sure they're waiting for all the August boxes to ship out before sending these.

I just got an email my Best of Britain Box shipped!  I have the tracking number but no info yet though.

Quote: Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got an email my Best of Britain Box shipped!  I have the tracking number but no info yet though.

Me too! I hope it only takes a week to get to me across the country!

Just got my email that it shipped, I usually get it the next day, so *crosses fingers*.

I cannot wait to receive it.

I just got the email saying my box shipped! Sweet! I actually forgot I ordered it, so it's a nice surprise!

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shipping ahead of schedule?! This is not the GB I know! Can't wait to get this!

Is it really shipping ahead of schedule? I don't recall seeing a date anywhere. Maybe it feels that way because GB is shipping them out in less than a month LoL...

Is it really shipping ahead of schedule? I don't recall seeing a date anywhere. Maybe it feels that way because GB is shipping them out in less than a month LoL...
The estimated shipping date is listed as 9/10 in the dashboard.

Got my box yesterday. Going to put a few things on my trade list, but i'm loving the steamcream, nails inc topcoat, and highlighter. Wish the eyeko liner had been included in the u.s. boxes. Overall, i'm a huge fan of these le boxes. Can't wait for the next one!

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box yesterday. Going to put a few things on my trade list, but i'm loving the steamcream, nails inc topcoat, and highlighter. Wish the eyeko liner had been included in the u.s. boxes. Overall, i'm a huge fan of these le boxes. Can't wait for the next one!
Picturee!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ?

Back