GlossyBox Best of Britain (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out just now.. was about to get a box but I guess it's a sign that I'm in over my head with beauty products... LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my box:

So far its my favorite special edition box that I have gotten, even the hubby loved it.
thanks for the spoiler! glad i ordered the box when i did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sold out just now.. was about to get a box but I guess it's a sign that I'm in over my head with beauty products... LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh bummer. I was going to order tonight. Oh well.

Im glad I ordered when I did....that box did it for me. As I creep away in shame for spending 40 bucks on a box;)

Originally Posted by loveforeva21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Already?
icon_eek.gif
How can you tell? It says it's still available on the site.

Yeah, I just tried to order one before coming to this thread. My brain says it's better not to spend the $40, the rest of me is like, "But I want it!!"

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Already?
icon_eek.gif
How can you tell? It says it's still available on the site.
I tried, when you get to the part to try to add in your shopping, it's supposed to prompt your log in or your personal info and payment info but it says "OUT OF STOCK" before it get's to that page.  

O well 
banghead.gif

Originally Posted by loveforeva21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried, when you get to the part to try to add in your shopping, it's supposed to prompt your log in or your personal info and payment info but it says "OUT OF STOCK" before it get's to that page.  

O well 
banghead.gif
They also updated that they were sold out on the facebook page as well

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it sad that I want this just for that bag? LOL
Nope not at all, it's WHY they included it in the box just so we'd fork over the $40 just FOR the bag.

It's what makes us women.  
patches.gif

No explanation, when we want it, we just do, no ifs ands or buts, we just GOTTA HAVE IT. 

LOL

yess.gif

No, I kinda did myself for the box and the bag lol. Luckily I'm just excited to sample Britain's popular brands for the most part especially the steam cream. I keep hearing good things about it and that alone is worth $20, so I'm pretty happy about the value.

Also, I just read that a lot of glossybox subscribers were pretty miffed they just got the email notice this morning about the BoB box and it sold out already, so thank you evildrporkchop for posting here on MUT with the link early enough for some of us to buy it right away before the site became congested. I don't think I would of been able to get one if I wasn't on here to know a little ahead of time 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I kinda did myself for the box and the bag lol. Luckily I'm just excited to sample Britain's popular brands for the most part especially the steam cream. I keep hearing good things about it. 

Also, I just read that a lot of glossybox subscribers were pretty miffed they just got the email notice this morning about the BoB box and it sold out already, so thank you evildrporkchop for posting here on MUT with the link early enough for some of us to buy it right away before the site became congested. I don't think I would of been able to get one if I wasn't on here to know a little ahead of time 
wub.gif
YES! I received the email this morning as well! evildrporkchop, thank you from me as well! When I saw the posts I thought hmmmm, did I DELETE that email and not read it? Weird! I went looking for it and couldn't find it, then I looked on Glossybox's website and couldn't find it. Hoorah for MUT!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I kinda did myself for the box and the bag lol. Luckily I'm just excited to sample Britain's popular brands for the most part especially the steam cream. I keep hearing good things about it and that alone is worth $20, so I'm pretty happy about the value.

wub.gif
Awww, you're welcome!
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my box:

So far its my favorite special edition box that I have gotten, even the hubby loved it.

Thanks for sharing. It's a great box! I do wish we were getting the Eyeko eyeliner though.

You're welcome, some people here got the Eyeko mascara I wonder if they are sending those as well.

Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my box:

thanks for the spoiler! glad i ordered the box when i did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're welcome! It sold out over here really fast too. It was brought back because people kept asking for it so they might be hope for those who didn't get it.

Nope - I would have ordered it for the bag as well if it it came without "Glossybox" written all over it.

I maybe would have bought it, but I'm going to Sephora tomorrow to get that deluxe sample bag (and pick up a few other things I need/want).

I'm so sad I missed this box.  I wanted it just for the box itself.  I may have to go searching to buy just the box from someone lol

Back