Glossybox December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies!! If you are doing the 15 dollar gift subscription use code 5R29 for an additional $5 off!  It works!

Originally Posted by BFaire06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies!! If you are doing the 15 dollar gift subscription use code 5R29 for an additional $5 off!  It works!
Thank you!! I saw your post in the other thread, too, and that makes it a good enough deal IMO that I can just go for the gift box even with worry about what's in it, haha.

Yup, such a sweet deal I couldn't resist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully I get two different box variations.

Is it just me or can we not log onto the Glossybox site? I don't see any way to access my account; there is no member log in. It don't even let me choose any of the subscription plans to join. Anyone else having problems?

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it just me or can we not log onto the Glossybox site? I don't see any way to access my account; there is no member log in. It don't even let me choose any of the subscription plans to join. Anyone else having problems?
It's in the top right:

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's in the top right:

The right side of the page was cut off and I couldn't see the log in info and there was no scroll bar at the bottom to scroll over. I made the page smaller and see it now. Thanks for the screenshot; it helped!

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The right side of the page was cut off and I couldn't see the log in info and there was no scroll bar at the bottom to scroll over. I made the page smaller and see it now. Thanks for the screenshot; it helped!
Yeah that happened to me when I was keeping the window small while at work ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BFaire06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you, this will be a great gift for my sister-in-law...and if she doesn't like it,she can always give it back to me
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have posted a spoiler once or twice that I can think of, but normally no, they don't post hints. SOmetimes the month's box page updates before boxes arrive though, so we can see what some of the items for that month are.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case any hints comes out!

SO WEIRD.  My account now shows that I just placed two gift orders -- and paid $10 for one and nothing for the other.  I only wanted one (I'm hoping for sister-in-law-appropriate goodies) plus my normal monthly box, which I thought they would use my points for.  It doesn't look like my points were used or that the payment for the monthly subscription has been run, but I still show the two different orders for gift boxes in my order history.  At least it looks like they're charging me the correct amount.  If not, there's a little something I can use called a credit card chargeback.  You have four months from the time of the incorrect charge to dispute something.  I almost used my debit card for this one, but the rules on those are different from the ones for real credit cards.  *So glad* I used my real credit card.

idk why, but I think that's just how they do it. It did it for me, too, and it did that when I signed up for my first 3 month sub. (Charged me the $60, then each time they processed a box for me, a $0 box with the month specified showed up.) The first one is just the charge and the next one is the box. 

I sent a gift box to my mom and I guess they get this kind of obnoxious email with the title "(insert name) has sent you GIFT A GLOSSYBOX FOR $15 SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!!"

Classy. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I sent a gift box to my mom and I guess they get this kind of obnoxious email with the title "(insert name) has sent you GIFT A GLOSSYBOX FOR $15 SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!!"

Classy. 
icon_rolleyes.gif
Wow.  That's not a great email for a gift, yikes.

I couldn't pass this one up either, especially when our detectives reminded us to use the code and the Ebates $2.75 back for a total of $7.25 for a Glossybox.  One item in it is bound to be worth that much.  That is an amazing deal.  Love it.  I might get another one for extras for gifts, it's so cheap!

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow.  That's not a great email for a gift, yikes.

I couldn't pass this one up either, especially when our detectives reminded us to use the code and the Ebates $2.75 back for a total of $7.25 for a Glossybox.  One item in it is bound to be worth that much.  That is an amazing deal.  Love it.  I might get another one for extras for gifts, it's so cheap!
I'm trying to talk myself down from buying multiple boxes!

Same boat.  What if it's not so great?  What if it IS great and I didn't?  Ah, first world problems.  I do think I'm going to send one to my sister in law.  I'm not going to give her email address, though, I'm just going to give her regular address and when it shows up she'll be surprised.

If I remember correctly, it wouldn't let me not put an email address. I guess you could just put your email there though?

I definitely couldn't pass up getting the december glossybox for only $10... I'll be getting 2 of them now but i'll share it with my mom. Now lets just hope they have some good stuff in the box or this is going to be a waste, and I'm going to have to remember to cancel after i receive it. 

Back