Glossybox December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if December will be a holiday themed box..
Probably. The email i received from them advertising their r29 deal and gifting glossybox says Glamour, Glitz and Gloss.

I purchased a gift for my mom- it said that shipment will occur between dec 10th and 14th- just to give everyone an idea when we can expect delivery.

Just got the e-mail for the LE R29 Holiday Box for $45 and it tells u the items that will be in there...anyone going for that box?

I cancelled after receiving my first box in November. Not that great...didn't really like the products.

Well, after buying a whopping 4 December boxes, I think I am opting out of the R29 Holiday box. Looks nice, but nothing I'm dying over. And for $45, no thank you.

I'm passing on the R29 deal.  It just doesn't have anything I'm excited enough about to buy it. 

Has anyone had any luck with any phone numbers to get through to their customer service?  I've sent three e-mails and still haven't heard back.  I'm jealous of all of you who are getting responses! 

I'm passing on R29 - it looks great, but the product I'm most interested in is the KGD Cleansing Water and I'd rather spend money on a larger size of that item. 

I'm not going for the R29 one either - just too much (especially when you add the cost of the regular December box to that). I'm also saving up for Christmas presents, so for me personally the timing isn't that great. 

Oh, and it kind of sucks that there's no element of surprise - you know all the products in advance, and there's none of the excited expectation period that you get with Glossybox.

Agreed that the only thing I want from that box is the cleansing water. For $45, you can send another 3 regular boxes! or 4 if the code still works. or more if you go through ebates, etc etc.

if December doesn't wow me...I may actually cancel Glossybox..despite the Salary increase I will be getting next month..lol  they have to many other boxes I can't keep up with.  I think they should pay more attention to their monthly subscribers and not this one hit wonder deals.

I wonder if the regular December boxes will have some of the same things, especially if not enough people go for the LE Box.

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They start in the third week of the month but most people usually receive it by the very end of the month.
Thanks so much for that! This will be my first Glossybox so I'm super excited! Can't wait to get it <3

The R29 box is a little confusing.  The picture shows the smaller cleansing water, but the description says it is 10.15 oz.  The caviar hair is 6 oz which is quite large also.

I'm not interested in any of the R29 products much less for $45! I'm a GB girl though and I have no intention of canceling anytime soon!

also not going for the LE box. especially after I spent $100 on Pop sugar luxury box =p

The R29 box is a little confusing.  The picture shows the smaller cleansing water, but the description says it is 10.15 oz.  The caviar hair is 6 oz which is quite large also.
Well, the e-mail did say that all products are full sized, which is a good deal, I just don't know that I'm interested enough in the products to order one.

Back