Glossybox December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto on R29 holiday box being a pass.  There's nothing in there I want or need enough.  At that price point, I'd much rather hand select items.

I did get a gift one for my mom since she was loving my Carol's daughter cream and showed interest in some products and the concept when I went to visit recently.  I made sure to fill out her profile for classic and noting more mature choices hoping she doesn't end up with some lime green eyeshadow or anything. I figured I could trade with her at the very least.

Just a reminder, though, that you can fill out the profile for your gift box.  Under my beauty profile, you can find the gift subscription listed by ship to name and fill out, and you can fill out their profile under view.  Hopefully that helps any moms getting boxes.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Although I presume since they pushed the gift subscriptions, these boxes might be a little more neutral.  Who knows?

yay just got the order confirmation for Dec box! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay just got the order confirmation for Dec box! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did too for my three month sub(r29 deal) that ends this month. As for my month to month one. None yet. Maybe we'll get our boxes earlier this month before Christmas.

Okay, was just charged for Glossybox....Thanks goodness I just got paid today. Like really?

Anywho....this is early for Glossy to be charging..without notice...they just charge people...when they have been charging after the 9th usually.  A bit frustrating..again if this Dec box ain't good..I'm canceling...

Learn from my experience: if you have the points for a free box, they don't just automatically send it and not charge. You have to go in and redeem your points for it.

I just got charged again for the box that I purchased for $10. I was under the impression that it was for ONE box and one box only, not a subscription. Not very happy.. Now I have a feeling this is going to be a mess trying to get it straightened out and make sure the right people get the right boxes since I have 2 subscriptions and bought 1 box as a gift.

I've been subscribed for 4 months. And bought 2 ten dollar gift boxes.
Did you get charge 3 times total? I have a sub for me, sub for my mom and got 1 box for my sister in law and got charged 3 times. I hope they fix it.

I cancelled yesterday after paid 12.50 for december. cannot wait when this hoopla with glossy box will be over for me, way too much waste of time with cs and their snafus.

Did you get charge 3 times total? I have a sub for me, sub for my mom and got 1 box for my sister in law and got charged 3 times. I hope they fix it.
I was only charged once for 21$

Arrrrrgh they JUST sent me new tracking numbers for my October and November boxes. 

I feel like I have been exhibiting the patience of a saint. 

They messed up shipping twice, October went to my billing address, they "changed it"

October replacement and November went to My shipping address w/ billing address city and zipcode (so not even a legit address)

Then the sales associate helping me got fired I guess, she is "no longer with the company"

I had to start a new email thread (their email formatting is terrible btw, it looks awful in gmail)

now. I have been billed for Dec, have two tracking numbers for Oct and Nov

(cross my fingers) for a Glossy windfall. 

It's WAAAY to early for tracking numbers and shipping notices. Those don't usually go out until around the 15th or so but maybe with Christmas it will be late next week. Who knows. I am super excited for the December box though!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you cancel?
In your Dashboard, go to the Recurring Profiles link. Then, click on the Monthly Subscription link (or whichever subscription you are cancelling). There should be a link on your screen that allows you to cancel your subscription from there.

Back