Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by laceee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah... when I click buy it says the subs are sold out.... 
Ohhhhh, in that case, I'm dumb. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you post the link for the regular Glossybox swap? I cannot find it.
I don't know what you mean by the regular glossbox swap.  I am only familiar with monthly type swap threads and I created one for the limited holiday box an the december box - because they both came out in december.

I don't know what you mean by the regular glossbox swap.  I am only familiar with monthly type swap threads and I created one for the limited holiday box an the december box - because they both came out in december.
I believe she means the one just for the December box.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe she means the one just for the December box.
I didn't see one - in fact, I didn't see any glossybox swaps.  The link that I posted was the one I created for both boxes that were sent out in december.  mea culpa if I didn't do it correctly.

I have never traded my Glossybox items... just Birchbox. I cannot wear black eyeliner to save my life. I love everything else in the box though.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To me, it just smells like plain pumpkin. NOT pie, as there is no spice scent, but if you open a can of plain pumpkin and sniff, it smells just like the mask. Definitely not like rotten pumpkin, as rotten pumpkin is a god awful stench I got to experience after we left a jack o lantern inside and went on a trip a few years ago, haha.

@yousoldtheworld Same here! Just fresh pumpkin from a can. I mean, it smells DELICIOUS, but not like a baked pie. Personally, I like both scents LOL

I got my box today! I got the eyeliner, which is the only thing in the whole box that I'm meh about. However I'm so impressed with the sizes this month, they are awesome! :)

I got my box today and the rose body wash leaked ALL OVER.  So sad, about half the bottle is gone, and made a weird paste with the black paper in the box.  All super gross.  Anyone every had a similar issue?  Did contacting support help at all?

Quote: Originally Posted by kristab94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today and the rose body wash leaked ALL OVER.  So sad, about half the bottle is gone, and made a weird paste with the black paper in the box.  All super gross.  Anyone every had a similar issue?  Did contacting support help at all?
Contact them and explain what happened. They'll either send a whole new box or a new rose body wash! I've had damaged products and they always send me a replacement!

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the Wink product a Latisse-like product? Those products scare me a little...on one hand, they do seem to work as advertised, but can also can cause hyperpigmentation around the eye area and change crease depth, and my circles are already dark enough, so I can't risk it.
As I understand it, the Wink product doesn't have side effects like Latisse. I got in my box too so I've been lurking on their site. I had a bad reaction with Latisse, so I made sure I was really careful before I decided to use it (just started!).

I stole this off their webpage: "Forget the scary side effects; there are no hormones in this product...Potential side effects include redness, itchiness, and a burning sensation (if contact is made with the cornea)--all of which are unpleasant, but temporary. Please discontinue use if any of the above occurs."

Whereas Latisse's side effect list is a bit longer http://www.latisse.com/safetyandsideeffects.aspx

I have a Glossybox mystery! Hoping maybe someone can figure it out for me. I don't have a current GlossyBox subscription. I bought a livingSocial voucher but haven't redeemed it yet. However a glossybox showed up today with no notice. It didn't include the normal info card or magazine. From what I can tell its not what everyone else has been getting this month. The box is blue and was actually a pretty great box. It included NYX-One Night In morocco, Kiko blush, Malu Wilz nail polish, Burt's Bees lip balm, clarins multi-hydratant, Dainty Doll eyeliner pencil and Bettyhula Shea butter body moisturizing cream. I double checked my account and it says I have no current subscriptions. So where did this come from?

I have a Glossybox mystery! Hoping maybe someone can figure it out for me. I don't have a current GlossyBox subscription. I bought a livingSocial voucher but haven't redeemed it yet. However a glossybox showed up today with no notice. It didn't include the normal info card or magazine. From what I can tell its not what everyone else has been getting this month. The box is blue and was actually a pretty great box. It included NYX-One Night In morocco, Kiko blush, Malu Wilz nail polish, Burt's Bees lip balm, clarins multi-hydratant, Dainty Doll eyeliner pencil and Bettyhula Shea butter body moisturizing cream. I double checked my account and it says I have no current subscriptions. So where did this come from?
Did you enter one of their FB contests? They were running one a while back where the prize was a special blue box with surprise items. I remember them tweeting about it.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Contact them and explain what happened. They'll either send a whole new box or a new rose body wash! I've had damaged products and they always send me a replacement!
Thank you!  I hope I get a new body wash at least. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you enter one of their FB contests? They were running one a while back where the prize was a special blue box with surprise items. I remember them tweeting about it.
Hmmmm,, I do think I remember that contest. Though I never received any info from them saying I'd won or asking for my mailing addy. Thanks for the idea! I'll try and see if they ever announced the winners for that contest. I've just been so confused and going nuts trying to figure out where it came from.

Quote: Originally Posted by laceee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah... when I click buy it says the subs are sold out.... 
You can still get the livingsocial deal! Just use your cellphone to access the deal. Only the 3-month sub is sold out. If you use the browser on your computer, you can't buy any of the deals for some reason. 

Latest posts

Back