Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have colored hair either and my hair dresser recommended the Pureology item.  It has other things in there that is good for my wavy hair.  I do not use many hair products but, I like this one.  I even use it on my girls who are 9 and 5.  Try it you might like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@hitchcockblonde I would contact GlossyBox and let them know.  Maybe they can make sure that you don't get items like that again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andieking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooooh! I got my shipping email this morning and my surveys just updated:

I'm excited about them all mostly. I will give the Pureology to my mom probably since I don't think I have a use for it. I was just going to buy a new eyelash curler since mine is ... old & I've heard good things about the Figs & Rouge tinted lip balm
claps.gif

I'm getting this box too. Polish will probably go up for trade. Excited to try the lip balm. Everything else I will use, but not super excited about.

I got my box today, my fifth item was Pop beauty aqua lacquer in Dewy petal. I'll probably end up trading all but the nail polish and eye patches. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh all you girls who didn't get the eye pads how I envy you!!! I really would love to try the mattifier, so if it's wonderful please update here so I know if I NEED to purchase it! Thanks in advance!!

Hmm I should be getting my box tomorrow. But since my surveys show 6 products I have no clue what my actual 5th product is going to be. It's kinda bugging me that I don't know, too. Especially since it was supposed to be here today but either Newgistics or USPS messed up somewhere. Thankfully it's back on track. 

Hmmm. Well, my box arrived today. I got the eye and lip lifter, which has a rather high price point. I think it will go to my mom, though. It's for "mature skin", and I'll be fracked if I'm gonna let somebody say 35 is "mature". lol

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I have yet to finish surveys for my limited edition box (la praire) & now that it added this month's surveys the L.E. are missing...ugh...I swear I feel like I call every month with a new issue...I can't cancel since I paid for the year.
I loved it when the surveys used to stay up longer.  Now they go away before I have a chance to try products, so I've taken to making educated guesses on how much I like it.  I've even decided not to feel guilty since the surveys aren't up long enough for me to actually try things.

Ooooh! I got my shipping email this morning and my surveys just updated: I'm excited about them all mostly. I will give the Pureology to my mom probably since I don't think I have a use for it. I was just going to buy a new eyelash curler since mine is ... old & I've heard good things about the Figs & Rouge tinted lip balm :clap
I think this would have been my favorite box variation.... I wanted the eyelash curlers!

That lip balm might be the only duplicate item I've ever gotten and been happy about it. Wish I would have gotten the eyelash curler but no biggie.

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine wasn't.
I had it in a past box and it was not then either, so I do not think it should be.

I vaguely remember having the same thought back in August when I received the balm.

Is the lip balm supposed to be sealed?
Mine wasn't sealed and I actually thought the same thing... But after inspecting it, I could tell it wasn't used. I used it and now the opening is all globbed up with product. Lol. I think all lip balms should have an applicator type tip. Like carmex.

Thanks ladies, I just wanted to make sure. I also agree that there should be an applicator tip. It's awkward to use without one. I do like this balm though!

Thanks ladies, I just wanted to make sure. I also agree that there should be an applicator tip. It's awkward to use without one. I do like this balm though!
It smells so yummy! Like some type of cherry candy or something.

Latest posts

Back