Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you gals about spoiler #2- Not too exciting but it's really is a great product. I got one in a bright teal blue from Bb and I love it- I would definitely purchase again. Great staying power & does not end up under your eyes. Great product!! I would love to gt it in another fun color but it looks like it may be black- I can't remember if Gb spoilers ever have color variations

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pink nail polish and black eyeliner. What a boring box! Lol at least I only spent $12 on it. At the rate we're going, we'll probably get red lipstick, mascara, and pink blush. Seems like they're sending super generic stuff you might wear on a date night.
laughno.gif
 right?! They are pushing a Valentines theme, when we know full well this box ain't going to be here in 2 days. 

As much as I'm not looking forward to this box, I'm even more disappointed in Ipsy. 3 months with them and nothing that's wowed me. At least I'll get to try a new liner. Anyone know if it's sensitive on the water line for contact wearers?

After my January GB fiasco, I unsubscribed. I know you can resub .... Does anyone know if you can use a coupon code when you resub?

I just open a new sub under the same account -  I don't reactive an existing one.  I can use a promo code when I do that.  I haven't tried reactiving  an closed sub and then applying  a promo.

Psshhh...I finally got enough Glossydots for a free box, and I have less than zero interest in either of the two "spoiler" products. Blah...

Quote: Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Psshhh...I finally got enough Glossydots for a free box, and I have less than zero interest in either of the two "spoiler" products. Blah...
Feel your pain on that one!  I am hoping there is something else great in there!

Big ol' MEH at the spoiler. How many 
black eyeliners does a girl need?!
I really hope we get a lip product.  I hope we get a lip product too! Hehe I'm actually happy about this eyeliner as I'm about to run out of the one I have now. My subs seem to always predict what I need to stock up on!

I'm looking forward to the nail polish only because I think it'll be a good with the opi tint from birchbox.

I'm looking forward to the nail polish only because I think it'll be a good with the opi tint from birchbox.
Ooh good point! Now I'm dreading it 100% less. Lol. I'm getting the opi too. Plus a nail polish from ipsy... Total polish overload this month. And I have a feeling all 3 will be a various shade of pink. I hope not. I don't even like pink!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good call!  Although I think I'm getting a teal shade.  I'm curious how that will look together.  I can't wait to try it out!

I just noticed Too Faced heart shaped blush in there too! 

If these are the next 3 products in the box, February is an awesome box!!!

pedro.gif
Not to be "Debbie Downer" but I think this is just a random photo...although the LSY is a mini????

sunshine.gif
Maybe I'm "Little Mary Sunshine".... 

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

pedro.gif
Not to be "Debbie Downer" but I think this is just a random photo...although the LSY is a mini????

sunshine.gif
Maybe I'm "Little Mary Sunshine".... 
AHH! It definitely DOES look like a mini YSL! I really hope we get that in the February box. I love the color!

Ahhhh to use my glossydots or to wait??? If those are spoilers that means February is AH- Mazing!!

Grr it's frustrating me that my account doesn't show whether or not I'm getting the February box, nor did I get any email saying that I'm in this month. I redeemed my glossydots last month for this box and I emailed CS to make sure I would be getting it. CS replied that it's confirmed and I will be getting it. But it worries me that I still don't see that displayed on my account!! And knowing Glossy's history of botching things, they may just forget to send me a box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhh to use my glossydots or to wait??? If those are spoilers that means February is AH- Mazing!!
Typically they just add other random products into pictures like these. If you go look at other pictures that DO have 1 or 2 products from the boxes they have other things like chanel bronzer, Nars, Sheisedo, YSL, Ray ban.. its just high end filler. 

Has anyone even gotten a shipping email yet?  The German boxes on Instagram looked great, really cute box too. Hope ours is good!

Latest posts

Back