Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you normally see the monthly charge?  Last month was my first month so it charged my card right away.

When do you normally see the monthly charge?  Last month was my first month so it charged my card right away.
Same here. I was about to ask the same question, because it hasn't come out of my account, and I've seen some people saying it gets taken out at the beginning of the month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs30009 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by theblingfairy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I was about to ask the same question, because it hasn't come out of my account, and I've seen some people saying it gets taken out at the beginning of the month.

I'm usually charged somewhere between the 6th and the 9th!

I'm on a year sub through that living social deal. Also looking forward to the second spoiler because that nail polish just doesn't do it for me. With it as the supposedly big draw item, not getting my hopes up. But generally most glossy boxes are good even with a not so exciting first spoiler.

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From the wording, it kind of sounds like she washed out of the first year of med school, or maybe was a candy striper or something rather than an MD. Also, LOL at "perusing" a career in medicine. Is that like window shopping?
spit.water.all.over.my.desk

sooo funny!
hahaha.gif

I just got charged for the February box too. Luckily my January box was delivered today or else I would have been PEEVED.

Got charged today. I hope everyone has gotten their boxes for jan. I'm waiting for another spoiler!

I can't wait for another spoiler!  I hope the color will vary as I've already received two pale pink polishes in previous Glossyboxes.  If not I'm sure I will find a home for it.  The great thing about being a subscription box addict is I can share/gift items with friends and family :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same here! I love pinks, but I think I have about every shade of pink they could possibly come up with!!! LOL. But I have a mom and a MIL that both love pink and would gladly take it!! It would be nice to get another spoiler!!

My GB Profile says "inactive" but says I'll get my box either the last week of Feb/First week of March.  Weird. I'm sure it'll come.

This will be my first Glossybox. I take it that shipping is a problem with this one? I'm so surprised to see a thread have only 4 pages almost halfway through the month. Hope it's a good one!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicolispicoli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This will be my first Glossybox. I take it that shipping is a problem with this one? I'm so surprised to see a thread have only 4 pages almost halfway through the month. Hope it's a good one!
Glossyboxes normally arrive around the end of the month--I think the earliest I have ever had was around the 17th, but usually it is closer to the 22nd-25th for me.

Nahhh, GB's never arrive until late in the month. I think this thread is a little quiet as people are still dealing with receiving January's box AND there's only been 1 spoiler released. 

Actually shipping usually isn't that bad, the boxes just usually come the last couple weeks of the month. I think January they were just bombarded with subscribers because of the beauty blender, so shipping should *hopefully* be better this month!

Off topic. I forgot to cancel Glossybox and they billed me for February. I forgot that they bill so early in the month. They deducted the $ from my paypal. Is there any way I can dispute the withdrawal from my PP account? I emailed Glossybox but they claim they can not issue me a refund. Anyone have this issue before?

Thanks

Back