Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this new spoiler won't be very popular, but I'm looking forward to it. They have good reviews on Birch Box and I need to find one that lasts all day.

Yeh -- I have this in a a different color from Birchbox. Super meh. Also, I e-mailed them this weekend to confirm I was getting this box, because my subscription is "inactive" under "next box". They clearly haven't responded.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Big ol' MEH at the spoiler. How many 

black eyeliners does a girl need?!
I really hope we get a lip product. 

I guess the 15 or so I have aren't enough!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeh -- I have this in a a different color from Birchbox. Super meh.
Was the staying power there???

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have this already from Birchbox, but it is a really good item! I've repurchased it :)
YeaH
yess.gif
I hope I like it too!

Pink nail polish and black eyeliner. What a boring box! Lol at least I only spent $12 on it. At the rate we're going, we'll probably get red lipstick, mascara, and pink blush. Seems like they're sending super generic stuff you might wear on a date night.

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was the staying power there???
Yes! It lasted a whole school day for me with just minor fading. And it didn't give off that raccoon look, like some other ones have.

Quote:Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this new spoiler won't be very popular, but I'm looking forward to it. They have good reviews on Birch Box and I need to find one that lasts all day.

I can confirm it has great staying power!

w00t.gif
Hooray! I've been skipping liner on my lower lash line because none of the ones I have stay in place....

Well I'm a sucker for eyeliner...especially if it's a brand I haven't tried before...but I still am not impressed enough to 're sub yet...maybe my birchbox and ipsy will be enough for my box addiction this month lol

Off topic. I forgot to cancel Glossybox and they billed me for February. I forgot that they bill so early in the month. They deducted the $ from my paypal. Is there any way I can dispute the withdrawal from my PP account? I emailed Glossybox but they claim they can not issue me a refund. Anyone have this issue before? Thanks
Yeah, you can dispute the charge, and PayPal tends to side with the consumer almost always. I got an email today saying they were refunding me $3 and change. I signed up month to month with some promotion that makes my boxes about $17 a month, I guess they accidentally charged me the full amount.

I hear good things about Sumita liners, but I wish it was coming in a different color. I still haven't tried my Ardency Inn liner from a few boxes ago.

This will be my first month with Glossybox, I signed up before everyone had their shipping issues. I hope this month is better! Last months box looked great. I'm excited about this months eyeliner, because I do not own many, but meh on the polish, as I am swimming in it-this will be my fourth nail polish from a February box subscription.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i also already have this eyeliner from birchbox. got the black one too T_T

Me too. On the plus side, it really is a good liner...but I'd like something more exciting!

What is with boxes this month? I have gotten a polish in every single one. I'm excited to try to liner (I don't have BB anymore) but I do feel like this box is kinda...meh. It'll be used, which is great, but I'd like something new thrown in there. I'm still going crazy over the Vichy from last month. It's saving my skin!

for those who want a lipstick AND haven't signed up yet

. Use promo code BELLA to receive a free Bellapierre Lipstick ($18 value) with a subscription to Glossybox! Valid 2/1-2/28.

Latest posts

Back