Glossybox February 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably a silly question, but I am really confused by Glossybox's "terms"...

Is it possible to subscribe for JUST the February box, and be able to cancel before being charged again and receiving the next months box?
Yes. You can sign up today and cancel before 15th of February. You will only get one box (February )

I saw this pic of the Feb box...

1.Julep Polish in Heartleigh!!!

2.Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner

3.Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink

4.Rituals Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow

5.Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara

image.jpg

image.jpg
Love love love Rituals and I've never tried Julep! I'm excited!!!

This looks like a great box!  I'm excited!

So, I have over 2000 glossydots.  I was wondering if there is a box that I really like one month, can I redeem my glossydots so that I can get another one of those boxes or do I have to wait until my subscription runs out (in almost a year -- I switched from a month-to-month to a year in November when they were giving away holiday boxes with the purchase of a year subscription), cancel it, then redeem the dots and resubscribe when all my dots have been used up?  Also, if I have gift subscriptions for my friends, can I add a month onto their gift with my glossydots, or can I only use the dots for my main account?  I would ask Glossy myself, but we all know how their customer service can be, so I figured I would see if anyone here knew.

Thanks so much for your help!  Long time lurker, first time poster here.  

I'm worried by their mentioning "some boxes may contain a different mix".  Many of us may not get as good a selection as that pictured!

In the article you posted, it says all the products are full-size, but in the picture someone posted earlier, it seemed like the Unwash was a sample size.  I hope it really is a full size!

In the article you posted, it says all the products are full-size, but in the picture someone posted earlier, it seemed like the Unwash was a sample size.  I hope it really is a full size!
Yeah it looks like a 2.5 oz in the picture but the article says full size which would be 13.5 oz that's a huge size for glossy box.

Still 2.5 oz is still a pretty decent sample size. 

I'm worried by their mentioning "some boxes may contain a different mix".  Many of us may not get as good a selection as that pictured!
They do seem to vary one or two products. Probably due to availability.

From the spoiler email it looks like the Rituals is a full size and I'm pretty excited about that!

First time GlossyBox subscriber! I have a question and I figured I would get a better response here! I signed up in the beginning of February. It said for the February box...I got an email from them today saying my box would ship the third week of the month. However, the next email was tracking information for a box!! Any idea what box I might be getting?? Thanks in advance! I can certainly contact them, but I thought I would try here first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First time GlossyBox subscriber! I have a question and I figured I would get a better response here! I signed up in the beginning of February. It said for the February box...I got an email from them today saying my box would ship the third week of the month. However, the next email was tracking information for a box!! Any idea what box I might be getting?? Thanks in advance! I can certainly contact them, but I thought I would try here first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi!  Go up to post #23 and click on the "spoiler" button.  That's what you can expect in your February box.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image.jpg
I'm very underwhelmed this month. My thoughts:

The nail polish is probably the only thing I would be interested in, but we all know the box is going to arrive after Valentine's Day, if it even comes before March. I will probably try the cowash. Lip Butter is probably not gonna have enough color to show up on dark lips. I steer away from shower gels because of my eczema. Don't need another mascara. 

It's crazy because I have a "Beauty Products to Try" List with over 100 products on it, yet even with having three beauty subscriptions, I'm never sent one of those products as a sample in my beauty subscription boxes. I mean, what gives?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very underwhelmed this month. My thoughts:

The nail polish is probably the only thing I would be interested in, but we all know the box is going to arrive after Valentine's Day, if it even comes before March. I will probably try the cowash. Lip Butter is probably not gonna have enough color to show up on dark lips. I steer away from shower gels because of my eczema. Don't need another mascara. 

It's crazy because I have a "Beauty Products to Try" List with over 100 products on it, yet even with having three beauty subscriptions, I'm never sent one of those products as a sample in my beauty subscription boxes. I mean, what gives?!?!
. I have had several subscription over the last year also and have lots of products that I would never have tried if not for Glossybox. Some are not so great, repeats of simular products under a different company. But out of all my boxes...Glossybox is the one who sends me items that I've actually gone and bought more of the product after I've finished the one from my Glossybox and continue trying more of that company's products. Rituals is one that I discovered in a past box and I'm looking forward to trying the foaming shower gel in this one.

I looked for Glossybox pictures of Instagram and I've noticed that most people have the Jelly Pong Pong mascara, but a good number have Scalisi cleanser and exfoliator instead.  I'm swimming in mascara right now, so it would be great if I got the Scalisi!  I kind of want to try the Jelly Pong Pong, so I wouldn't be sad if I got it, but I would probably use the cleanser more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back