Glossybox January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I need a back up! Over in ipsy they have me worried that buying the year living social deal might have been a bad idea... Hoping they last because this is one of my favorite subs, especially at the living social price.

They just emailed out the spoiler. Its for sure what we thought it was. The picture won't show up in the spoiler for some reason. 

Any codes out? I haven't subscribed in a while, but I love my blender and need a new one anyways!

I love this box already! I was checking it out just yesterday at sephora! 

Quote: Originally Posted by shutterblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So happy - wanted one forever and just couldn't justify the expense.  Hooray!
Agree! I told my husband about it and he said what? you're going to spend $20 on a sponge? i don't get it. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so excited! This makes the whole month worth it for me, everything else is a bonus.
Ditto. Living social ended up costing me like $15 a month ( i think ) so yeah this alone justifies the worth.

This will be my first month with glossybox. Do you all this this will be an item in everyone's boxes, or will it be an "OR" item?

Quote: Originally Posted by kgus22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This will be my first month with glossybox. Do you all this this will be an item in everyone's boxes, or will it be an "OR" item?
I've only gotten the box twice, but both times the sneak peak has always been one that is in every box!  I hope I am not wrong :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg i want it but the white version sounds like a particularly bad idea. It seems like the BB stains really easily already >.<

I want to try it though! I might just get the box for it, but i'll hold out for a code  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> FYI FANFAV should give you a free lipgloss, and ebates should stlil be $2.75

Also bonus:

Oh, so sorry!!! I noticed that someone had a link for the spoiler. How do you do that? I am new here!

edit: figured it out

Quote: Originally Posted by Fg2GrL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, so sorry!!! I noticed that someone had a link for the spoiler. How do you do that? I am new here!
It took me awhile to figure it out too. When you create a post, theres a little black chat box. If you hover over it, it says spoiler. Click that 
icon_razz.gif

Well, I got the january glossybox!!  lol

I used FANFAV to get a free "glossy box fan favorite lipstick".  I hope to gawd it isn't a RED lipstick!! hahaha

Wow if this is in every box they really stepped it up!! I hate my BB but it's a very expensive item that anyone can use!

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow if this is in every box they really stepped it up!! I hate my BB but it's a very expensive item that anyone can use!
*gasp* do you mean its not the holy grail that every Youtube blogger swears it is?! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back