GlossyBox - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... this is just ridiculous. Either way, I'm going to get June's glossybox. They'll definitely owe me for it b/c this is on their end. 

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah... this is just ridiculous. Either way, I'm going to get June's glossybox. They'll definitely owe me for it b/c this is on their end. 
The same thing happened to me with my first or second Sample Society box. They claimed the charge was declined even though there was money in the bank when they tried to post the charge. SO I dont know... hopefully it will all work out 
smile.gif

Mine said the same thing! There should be no problems with the charge, since it's on a credit card with plenty of room and no near-term expiration date. I was worried as well and sent them an e-mail. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Maybe it's some kind of glitch or something....

(Sorry, this is in reply to Kittables' post about her account being on hold.)

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION      Onhold      Jun 7, 2012      5:13:55 PM      Credit Card   ----   ^^ That's what I'm getting. It looks like they tried to charge me a few hours ago. But there's no reason why it wouldn't have gone through.       I'm not gonna worry too much about it. I'll just wait it out for a couple of days and if glossybox doesn't fix this, I'll probably just have to call them up. 

WAit I am VERY confused, I know this was spoken about earlier, but I want to make it clearer for me since I'm still confused.

Why does it say my account is on hold? I registered for a monthly subscription during the time when they were open(and I did get this last box). So why is my account on hold?(If any of you know) I sent an e-mail to figure this out as well so just waiting to hear back.

Originally Posted by BuffaloBeautyQT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine said the same thing! There should be no problems with the charge, since it's on a credit card with plenty of room and no near-term expiration date. I was worried as well and sent them an e-mail. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Maybe it's some kind of glitch or something....

(Sorry, this is in reply to Kittables' post about her account being on hold.)

Oh, thank you for responding! You definitely made me feel a lot better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perhaps it means they're preparing to charge our cards in the next few hours or something? *shrug* It's not like it said "inactive". Then I'd be dying here. lol

check to see if you have received any emails from GB. If you have one for the order that means they have already tried to charge your card.

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, thank you for responding! You definitely made me feel a lot better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perhaps it means they're preparing to charge our cards in the next few hours or something? *shrug* It's not like it said "inactive". Then I'd be dying here. lol

I know, me too!  I want that June Glossybox!!  I'm also hoping it's a kind of a placeholder status and that they just charged us and are waiting to see if it goes through or is accepted.  Then we'll be back to "Active".  At any rate, it looks like we're not alone, judging from this thread...

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

check to see if you have received any emails from GB. If you have one for the order that means they have already tried to charge your card.
Nope, no e-mails from GB for me...

That's exactly what I was thinking... that it's just a placeholder status. I really want that next box, too! lol. That first one was amazing. I'm totally enjoying that hair masque. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

No emails from them on this end, either! Guess I'll just wait. 

Originally Posted by BuffaloBeautyQT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, no e-mails from GB for me...

then youre probably fine and in the next round of charges 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

then youre probably fine and in the next round of charges 
Yup, you're probably right.  I try not to freak out about things like this, but I've been lurking on MUT for a long time and have read so many horror stories about poor customer service and random mishaps when it comes to some of these subs that it just raises a red flag for me!

I really want to join GB I tried right after they opened and their site was having problems so I couldn't get one. 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 One I was really upset and two I was more upset that even when I called them, they said they were already sold out and I would have to wait....

Waaah!  My box is status on hold.  Looks like they tried to charge today at 5:33pm.  Must   not   cry.....

No emails checked spam.

^Ladies that have a "hold" status, you should be expecting an email from them next week about it...that's what I was told.

Why? Have they decided to up and cancel accounts at random? lol... Wait, then I really wouldn't be laughing. Why wait so long to tell us what's going on? 

Maybe this month's box will be customized. Is there something us "On Hold" ladies have in common as per our beauty surveys, perhaps?

Back